8th July 2013, 05:00 PM
Unregistered

Can I do MSc Agriculture after completing BSc plant biology and plant biotechnology

can i do M.sc agri after completing B.sc plant biology and plant biotechnology?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility for admission in Msc. in Plant Biotechnology and Animal Biotechnology under ICAR
  2. What is the eligibility criteria for MSc Plant Biotech? I have completed my BSc in Agriculture
  3. What is the IFS exam eligibility criteria? I have completed BSc Plant biology and biotechnology
  4. How to do Msc in Plant Science? What is the syllabus?
  5. How to study in M.Tech plant Biotechnology after doing BSc Agriculture?
  6. How may I get syllbaus for ICAR plant science exam? I want to do M.Sc in Plant Science
  7. How to prepare for JRF Plant Science(Plant Pathology)? Which are the colleges in India offering plant pathology course?
  8. How to download the BARC syllabus for Ph.D programme biotech?
  9. Companies offering summer internships to MBA HR students? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. When is the SET exam conducted for the upcoming year?
  11. How to pursuing Plant Breeding in Abroad in MSc Agriculture?
  12. How may I get the exam syllabus of ICAR plant science paper?
  13. Scholarship eligibility, exam, and interview for Ph.D(Plant Biotechnology/Agriculture Biotechnology) in abroad?
  14. How can I get scholarship to study Ph.D(Plant/Agriculture Biotechnology) in Abroad if secured 2067 AIR in GATE being a ST candidate? -- [New]
  15. Can i do MSc agriculture or MSc agriculture biotechnology if I am in last year of BSc Biotechnology? Which course is beneficial? Which are the colleges for MSc Agriculture?
  16. Information about the plant science subject syllabus?
  17. Date of sale of forms for admission in IISC Bangalore for Ph.D in Biological Science? Syllabus of the entrance exam?
  18. Scholarship or financial aid to do PhD in Plant or Agriculture Biotechnology in Abroad?
15th April 2016, 06:03 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do MSc Agriculture after completing BSc plant biology and plant biotechnology

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
can i do M.sc agri after completing B.sc plant biology and plant biotechnology?
No, you are not eligible for M.Sc in Agriculture being a B.Sc with plant biology and plant biotechnology candidates.

Those candidates who have completed B.Sc in Agriculture from a recognized university are eligible for M.Sc in Agriculture.

Your age should be in between 18 to 25 years.
19th October 2017, 07:50 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I do MSc Agriculture after completing BSc plant biology and plant biotechnology

Can i do msc agriculture after studying bsc plant biology and plant biotechnology?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?