9th July 2013, 02:10 PM
Unregistered

Can I do MSc in food and nutrition? I have BSc degree

I have B.Sc degree in (computers, Maths and Chemistry) with 59.83% from Dharwar university (Kar), can i do M.Sc in Food and Nutrition..?

Related Questions:
  1. Should I go for M.Sc in Food and Nutrition if done B.Sc in Home Science? -- [New]
  2. How to do MSc Food Technology? I have completed BSc Nutrition and Dietetics
  3. How to do MSc in food nutrition after scoring 75% in BSc? Which are the suitable colleges in India? I am a student of BSc 3rd year
  4. Can I do MSc in food and nutrition after doing BSc in Bio Stream
  5. Dates of MSc entrance exam of food science and nutrition of SNDT college, Pune? What is the admission procedure?
  6. What is the procedure to get admission in MSc in food nutrition dietetics
  7. What are the job opportunities after completion of BSc? I am pursuing BSc food and nutrition
  8. Can I do masters in food technology after completing BSc Nursing
  9. Can I do MSc in food and nutrition after doing BSc in Biotechnology? In which colleges are these courses available?
  10. How to apply for Ph.D and internship from AIMS after completing MSc in food and nutrition with 78% marks?
  11. Can I apply for food security officer after pursuing BSc food and nutrition home science?
  12. How to do M.Tech degree in food and nutrition biotechnology in CFTRI university, Mysore
  13. Can I do MSc in Nutrition after completing BSc from Zoology? i am interested in Nutrition and dietitian
  14. BAMS graduate can apply for studies in Food Nutrition? Universities offering courses?
  15. When is the entrance exam for MSc in food and nutrition in colleges of Mumbai?
  16. MSc in applied nutrition: Colleges, Admission Procedure, Exams, Application Forms? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Names of institutions in West Bengal where MSc in Food and Nutrition is offered?
  18. What is the scope of food and nutrition hons? Can I apply for a job after completing BSc?
12th May 2014, 05:35 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I do MSc in food and nutrition? I have BSc degree

hiii i am supriya khamkar, I have completed BSc in botany.can I do MSc in food science and nutrition? plz give replay urgent
2nd December 2017, 06:32 PM
Unregistered

I have completed b.sc biology and I want to take admission in Mysore college. What is the procedure of taking admission in CFTRI?
4th December 2017, 09:56 AM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

To be eligible for pursuing M.Sc. in Food and Nutrition, a candidate must have pursued B.Sc. in any of these subjects:
  • Home Science
  • Nutrition
  • Dietetics
  • Food Science
  • Biology
  • Microbiology
  • Clinical Biochemistry
  • Life Sciences

As you have completed B.Sc. (in Computers, Maths, Chemistry), so you are not eligible for pursuing M.Sc. in Food and Nutrition.
13th July 2020, 06:43 PM
Unregistered

Can I do msc in good and nutrition after doing bsc in human development ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?