9th July 2013, 04:38 PM
AKANKSHA 270

List of top coaching institutes for IIT JEE in Ranchi?

I PASSED 12th THIS YEAR .WHICH COACHING INSTITUTE WILL BE BEST FOR 1 YEAR PROGRAM IIT JEE IN RANCHI?

Related Questions:
  1. Best coaching institutes to prepare for IIT JEE? I have scored 93% in 12th
  2. Which are the top 10 IIT JEE coaching institutes in India? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Names of the top 10 coaching institutes for IIT JEE in Delhi?
  4. List of top coaching centers for IIT-JEE preparation? How may I get information about online coaching exam preparation(Kota)?
  5. List of the top coaching institutes along with their registration dates, entrance exam dates, and fee structure for IIT-JEE in India?
  6. List of the whole coaching institutes which situated in Ranchi?
  7. Best institute in Bangalore for preparation for PSU/IES exam?
  8. List of institutions offering IIT-JEE Coaching in Bathinda? How may I get details about online coaching?
  9. Which are the top 10 coaching institutes in Patna for Engineering Exams(IIT JEE, AIEEE) Preparations?
  10. List of top coaching institutes for IIT-JEE? I've completed my 10th std
  11. Last date of joining coaching classes of IIT? List of best coaching institutes for IIT JEE in Maharashtra?
  12. Which are the coaching institutes for IIT JEE? What is the schedule of IIT?
  13. List of the top coaching institutes along with their address, offering online coaching for IIT-JEE? I am 10th passed student from Tripura
  14. List of the top coaching institutes in Chandigarh along with their success rate for IIT JEE?
  15. List of good Coaching Institutes in Delhi for IIT-JEE?
  16. Coaching institutes which provide Postal Coaching from foundation course from IIT JEE/AIEEE?
  17. Good coaching institutes that offer 2 years coaching for IIT JEE for 10th passed institutes?
  18. Which are the best coaching institutes for IIT JEE?
2nd April 2014, 10:27 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of top coaching institutes for IIT JEE in Ranchi?

sir i am not sure in my class 12th result and i want to prepare for my class 12th again and i also want to get good rank in IIT-JEE. So sir please suggest me a best institute for IIT-JEE.
20th September 2014, 02:50 PM
pratikrajput

Thumbs up top coaching institutes for IIT JEE in Ranchi

IIT Study center in north office para is best coaching institute in town.coaching director V.K.SINGH Is well experienced faculty for Maths & his teachings helps many students in qualifying IIT-JEE .In 2014 THE BEST RESULT OF CITY RANCHI & 3rd topper OF Jharkhand in IIT-JEE Name Aditya kumar,AIR-84 BELONGS To this coaching institute
4th November 2014, 01:32 PM
Unregistered

Which instits is best for iit jee in ranchi and in patna also and i also know about in detail
15th February 2016, 10:47 AM
Unregistered

Here in Ranchi the best coaching for iitjee is... "BROTHERS ACADEMY" probably it must be heard by only some..n it isn't a very big brand r8 now..but trust me..the teachers of this coaching r d BEST u can get in whole Jharkhand n maybe in India..There r some coaching like Fiitjee,Resonance, Allen,etc...there r more than 100 of them..they r totally business minded..once your fees r in, n you r not that brilliant type..like 98% or some NTSE or somelike that scholar, they r not going to give you a damn second for you..
D most imp.Thing is..they all use to set a target of a month like Nov. Or Dec. N alwz use to complete the course so badly at the last months that I bet u won't be able to make up for even a single chapter of the last 5 to 7chapters...but there in brothers academy they all r just awsm..in any kind in any way...clearing your doubts individually..n the way the teach u can't compare with any1...n at last talking about V.K Singh yes he's also good but only in maths..u must not attend diff. tutions or coaching for diff. Subjects..go for BROTHERS ACADEMY!! bcz nly diamonds can shape up a diamond of the coming future.....
4th April 2016, 02:49 PM
Unregistered

SIR,I HAVE PASSED CLASS 10 WITH CGPA10.I WANT TO PREPARE FOR IIT-JEE(MAINS AND ADVANCED).SO,CAN YOU SUGGEST BEST COACHING INSTITUTES FOR IIT IN RANCHI?
11th April 2016, 09:09 AM
Unregistered

Sir I want to know that which coaching class is good for both iit-jee and 11,12 class in ranchi
23rd April 2016, 03:30 PM
Unregistered

sir I passed class 12 this year and I want to know about top coaching institute for jee 1 year programme in Ranchi
23rd April 2016, 03:37 PM
Unregistered

sir I passed class 12 this year and I want to know about top coaching institute for jee 1 year programme in Ranchi
19th May 2016, 11:50 AM
Unregistered

I am amarnath xhoudhary. I am chemistry teacher belong to chhattisgarh but my mother place jharkhand i have 4 years teaching experience in competitive exam of jee and aipmt(neet) so i want to any job in my field
My email adress [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?