10th July 2013, 10:29 AM
parner

How can I apply for the post of STI? I belong to OBC category

Hello Sir,
I want to apply for the post of STI. I am belongs to OBC category, but I don't have caste verification certificate. so pls tell me I is possible can I fill from by open category and if possible pls tell me the requirements and limitations

Thanks & Regards

8th September 2015, 05:54 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for the post of STI? I belong to OBC category

You can apply for the exam on the condition you satisfy all the eligibility criteria to apply for the post of STI .

STI means Sales Tax Inspector .

Candidate who wishes to become a sales tax inspector has to appear for the exam conducted by SSC (Staff Selection Commission) .

Eligibility criteria to apply for the post of STI are as under :-

-The candidate must possess Graduation degree in any discipline from a recognized college /university .

-The candidate age limit to apply for the exam should be in between 18 years to 27 years .There will be age relaxation for reserved category as per the norms of government rules.

Physical Requirements for STI are as under :

Height - 157.5 cm

Chest - 81 cm

Selection Procedure :

Preliminary exam,

Main exam,

Medical test , and

Interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?