10th July 2013, 12:32 PM
Sumesh Palakkad

How to get a job in Airport Authority of India after completing B.tech in ECE from Calicut University

I have completed my B.tech in ECE, from Calicut University,. I am searching for a job in airport authority India. what are the chances to get it..I am doing networking course now

Related Questions:
  1. Recruitment Procedure of Airport Authority of India? Information regarding Syllabus and Exam dates for this being a candidate of B.Tech in IT?
  2. How to join as Airport Authority of India after doing first year M.Com degree
  3. Can a final year student of B.Tech course apply for Airport Authority of India Exam for JE?
  4. Which job is better among Telecom and Airport Ground Staff for a B.Tech(ECE) fresher?
  5. Question papers for Jr executive(Airport Operations) exam for Airport Authority of India
  6. Question papers for Airport Authority of India Operations Junior Executive exam -- [New]
  7. Airport Authority of India model question papers?
  8. Syllabus and books for Airport Authority Of India Exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. What is the syllabus of Airport Authority of India exam for Junior Executive in IT?
  10. How to get a job in airport after doing B.tech ECE?
  11. Previous year question paper of Junior Assistant(Fire) recruitment exam conducted by Airport Authority Of India?
  12. Is a student of B.Tech final year eligible to apply for a job of senior assistants in Airport Authority of India
  13. Model question papers of office assistant in Airport Authority of India
  14. What is the syllabus of Junior Executive exam for HR in Airport Authority of India
  15. Question papers and syllabus for Junior Assistant Fire Service in Airport Authority of India?
  16. How can I get model question papers of Junior Executive(HR) of Airport Authority of India?
  17. Eligibility of Jr. Executive Engg. (Electrical), Airport Authority of India
  18. Syllabus and Previous year Question Papers of Airport Authority of India, Delhi?
14th June 2014, 07:03 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get a job in Airport Authority of India after completing B.tech in ECE from Calicut University

i have completed my b tech in EEE what are the chances to get a job in airport?
15th February 2015, 08:12 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get a job in Airport Authority of India after completing B.tech in ECE from Calicut University

I have completed b.tech IT, airhostess training and MBA airline management What type of post in aviation industry
22nd July 2015, 01:22 PM
Gagan malahotra

recently i has passed 12 th cbse examinations from commerce stream and now i am doing b.com correspondence from delhi university . and after that i am most interested in airport jobs.. so what kind of preparations i will do for custom officer. plz guide me. and also tell me jobs after b.com in airport.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?