10th July 2013, 09:10 PM
Unregistered

How to do diploma in computer hardware and networking after completing HSc?

Guys....... plse help me.
i have completed my HSC with first class n also have done diploma in computer hardware n networking.
so which course should i do further in networking field for a better salary package n good job.
.................................................. ................................. [email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. What jobs can I do after completing computer hardware and networking diploma from ITI?
  2. Diploma in computer hardware and networking at any ITC or Indian university?
  3. Am I eligible to apply for B.Tech(CSE) if completed 3 years diploma in Hardware & Networking program? -- [New]
  4. Which institute is better for doing 1 year Hardware and Networking course? Is CCNA a good course to join? What is the fee of Hardware and Networking course?
  5. Will MCITP course help in increasing my salary? I have completed my diploma in computer science and diploma in Hardware and Networking
  6. Chances to join CBI after graduating in Arts and diploma in computer hardware and networking?
  7. B.E after TYBCOM and Diploma in Computer Hardware and Networking? Any other course?
  8. Best institute in Delhi to do diploma in computer hardware and networking in Delhi?
  9. Can I do BSc or B.Tech computers after doing 1 year diploma course in Computer Hardware and Networking and passing intermediate 5 years back in commerce?
  10. Can I apply for NDA after completing computer hardware and networking?
  11. What job can I get after computer hardware and networking course? Best institutes in East Delhi
  12. Which course(computer hardware & networking, distance MBA or SAP) should I opt for a better career opportunity and future prospect? I have done graduation in commerce stream
  13. Am I eligible to do MSc Computer Science through distance after doing diploma in Harware and Networking?
  14. Career scope after completion of 12th Class in Commerce stream? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. How to join computer hardware and networking certificate in Saurashtra University Rajkot?
  16. Can I do the course of hardware and networking after completing 12th from Arts?
  17. Which course is available for me after completing B.Com and Hardware and Networking course?
  18. Information about ICWAI and ICWA course? I am studying SYB.Com
24th September 2013, 10:45 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do diploma in computer hardware and networking after completing HSc?

A-set institute are best for hardware and networking or not and which institute are best for this course plese help me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?