11th July 2013, 02:10 AM
Unregistered

Which subject can I choose after passing 10th to become a Pilot?

which subjet can i choos after std 10 ' to be pilot ?

11th July 2013, 10:49 AM
sandeepsaini.saini522
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which subject can I choose after passing 10th to become a Pilot?

hi,
To become pilot, you must be passed 12th standard from a recognized board.After 10th it is not possible.

NDA stands for national defense academy examination which is conducted by UPSC twice in year as NDA(1) and NDA (2).

ELIGIBILITY REQUIRED -

your age should be 16.5 to 19 years and only unmarried male candidates can apply for this examination. to apply for air force

or naval wing examination you should passed 10+2 with physics and math’s as compulsory subjects. to apply for army wing examination

you should passed 10+2 in any discipline from a recognized school.

NDA exam II Important Dates;-

Date of Notification;-04/05/2013

Last Date of Filling Application;-03/062013

NDA & NA exam II 2013 will be conducted on 11 August 2013.

All the best...................
11th July 2013, 12:37 PM
sherleytwain
Senior Member+++++

If you want to become commercial pilot then you must take Physics, Chemistry and Maths subjects. At the same time you should also apply for the Student’s Pilot Licence which can be obtained with simple written test.

Apart from taking Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics you should also arrange large amount of money to complete the pilot course. It is one of the most expensive courses in the country which will easily cost more than Rs 15 Lakh.

You should be able to afford this amount to go forward. Otherwise think of some other profession. You can consider this as investment because pilots are paid handsomely and therefore you will make up all the money spent.

But still it is important to check your financial condition and determine whether it is affordable for you or not. If you can afford the amount, please check the entire procedure below.

Eligibility

1. You must have passed 12th with PCM.

2. Minimum of 50 percent marks.

3. Age limit is 18 to 28 years.

4. Physical requirements include 5 feet of minimum height and 20/20 for distant view while 20/40 for near vision. You can correct vision through glasses but not contact lenses.

Procedure

Student’s Pilot Licence

As I mentioned above that you should apply for the Student’s Pilot Licence. You can obtain it now having completed 10th standard by appearing for a simple mathematic test on various aspects of aircraft.

Private Pilot Licence

For this licence you will have to wait till completing the 12th standard. After which apply for the Private Pilot Licence. You will be given flying instruction in the training school by instructor. You will then gain 40 hours of flying experience with a instructor followed by 20 hours of solo flying experience. After which you will give written test and obtain the licence.

Commercial Pilot Licence

For this licence you will have to gain 250 hours of solo flying experience. It is followed by series of written tests related to flying and aircraft. In the end a team of doctors assigned by DGCA will conduct your medical test. Upon clearing you will get commercial licence which is necessary to fly aircraft for private airline.
11th July 2013, 01:42 PM
Unregistered

can i take coaching for bank exams?after doing graduetion in b.sc
11th July 2013, 02:50 PM
vikky4

bettrr choice is to go for MPC (math ,phy, chem) in +2 to become pilot

the course is very costly and may involve 16-25 lacs

u must gain experience as CPL (commrcial pilot license ) to get all through as a full commisionesd pilot u must have hours of experience to become pilot

there are govt and privaate pilot schols

RAjiv gandhi school of aviation
IIAE
IAE pune
are reputed ones

u will get saterting salary og 50-70k

all the best
11th July 2013, 05:15 PM
Unregistered

i am student of b.tech 3rd year electronics i had just give exam of 2nd year i want to join drdo jodhpur for training in summer but i dont know how please tell how it is possible ?
11th July 2013, 05:27 PM
gaddamsubhash

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi,

You should choose M.P.C.(maths,physics,chemistry) in the 12th standard to write NDA exam.

After completion of your 12th standard you need to write NDA exam to join Air Force as Pilot.

Concentrate more on Maths and Physics to crack the NDA exam.
11th July 2013, 05:41 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

You must opt for Physics and Mathematics in 10+2 if you want to become a Pilot.

The above subjects are very important in becoming Pilot and you have to clear some exam which will be related to Physics and Maths.

For becoming Air Force Pilot after 10+2 PCM you can apply for NDA examination. The exam is conducted by UPSC .

The age limit for NDA exam is 16.5 to 19 years and you must be an unmarried male of India.

Selection Procedure:

-Written Examination

-SSB Interview

-Medical Examination

You can also become Pilot after Graduation through CDS Exam and AFCAT. There will be Pilot Aptitude Battery Test for Flying Branch.

Age limit for Flying Branch after Graduation is 19 to 23 years.

For more information visit http://www.upsc.gov.in
11th July 2013, 06:26 PM
Say2Sibaram

Hi. You can study 12th with Physics, Chemistry and maths. Then after 12th you have to give NDA EXAM for AIRFORCE AIRMEN which is conducted by UPSC two times every year. UPSC will notify from their official site. Then you have to apply and crack the exam. If you qualify you have to pass the physical and medical test,then interview. Then 2 years of training. Later on with experience you ll be posted as a pilot. All the best.
11th July 2013, 08:39 PM
nellipudi.santhoshkumar
Senior Member++++

hai,

To become a pilot after completing 10th you have to choose subjects Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics(PCM) in 12th standard.If you are choose other arts subjects then you are not eligible for this to become a pilot.

Eligibility Criteria:

Candidate must have completed 12th PCM from a recognized board.

Candidate should be secured 50% of marks in 12th standard.

Candidates age should be between 18 years to 30 years

Height:

The minimum height should be 5 feet

Eye sight:

Eyesight 6/6.Candidates are allowed to wear eyeglasses as long as their vision is correctable to 20/20.

Where to study Pilot/co-pilot:

1.Bihar Flying Institute,Civil Aerodrome,patna

2.Carg Aviations Limited,Kanpur

3.Bombay Flying Club,Mumbai

4.Delhi Flying Club Ltd,New Delhi

5.Govt.Flying Club,faizabad

6.Govt Flying Club,Vadodara

7.Hissar Aviation Club,Hissar

8.M.P. Flying Club,Bhopal

9.Patiala Aviation Club,Patiala,Punjab

11th July 2013, 11:24 PM
Unregistered

I had completed b.pharmacy. I want to do m.b.a which specalisation should i prefer ?
12th July 2013, 04:47 PM
harishbanu

Hai, you want to become pilot. Now you are completed you 10th class, After completing you 10th you have to do intermediate with science. After completion of intermediate , you have to write NDA entrance exam. And the details about that exam.
1.Candidate should pass 10+2 class based on state board or equivalent courses by any board.
2. The candidate should be unmarried and male
3. The minimum age is 16(1/2) and maximum age is 19.
4.The required height is 157.5 cms (162.5 cms for Air force).
13th July 2013, 01:27 AM
The Mask Man
Senior Member+

Arrow Re: Which subject can I choose after passing 10th to become a Pilot?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

Hiiiiii

If you are interested to become a commercial pilot then, min requirement is 12th pass with Physics & Maths..After that

1. Clear DGCA class 2 medical and get your File Number.
2. Take initial ground class for an experienced instructor.
3. Choose a good flight training school in USA, Canada, New Zealand (other than India) and take admission
4.Fly and log min of 200 hrs
5.Clear theory & flying exams and get your CPL
Being a Pilot I suggest you not to contact any agents or consultancy..Do not waste your money on them..You can directly join the flight schools for your CPL training
Training cost depend on the country & school you select,

In USA the cost will be 16-22 lakh, duration 6 - 8 months
In India the same course will be around 28 - 30 lakh, duration 2 - 3 years..

and

If you are interested to become a pilot in Indian Airforce then,
There are mainly 2 type of entries,

(i) NDA Entry: 10 + 2 male students with Mathematics and Physics as their subjects can apply provided they are between 16 1/2 Yrs -19 Yrs of age and are unmarried. NDA Advertisements are released by UPSC in March and September every year. Aspirants must remember that UPSC releases advertisements 15 months in advance for courses commencing January and July every year. This is for permanent commission into the Flying Branch of the IAF.

(ii) CDSE Entry: A qualified graduate or a final-year B.E/B. Tech in any discipline with Physics and Mathematics at 10 +2 level can apply through CDSE if he/she is unmarried and between 19-23 Yrs of age. Candidates have to apply in response to the Flying Branch Advertisements given during Apr and Oct by UPSC. Aspirants must remember that UPSC releases advertisements 15 months in advance for courses commencing January and July every year. This is for permanent commission into the Flying Branch of the IAF.

YOUR AGE SHOULD BE BELOW 23 YEARS
YOU SHOULD NOT HAVE ANY BACKLOGS AND 60% AGGREGATE
YOU HAVE TO WRITE C.D.S(COMBINED DEFENCE SERVICES EXAM) CONDUCTED BY U.P.S.C . WHICH WILL BE CONDUCTED IN MARCH/APRIL AND SEPTEMBER/NOVEMBER

All The Best
23rd July 2018, 06:50 PM
Unregistered

Which subject we will have to take after passing 10th subject-( arts,comers, medical or non medical)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?