11th July 2013, 08:34 PM
Unregistered

How to get a job in government sector? I am a student of electrical engineering

sir i m student of electrical engineering my cgpa is 2.8 i m very sad about to get my job in government sectors.please tell me what should i do?

Related Questions:
  1. Job opportunities in Government sector after the completion of Engineering in CS? Is it possible to earn more in Private sector than in Government sector?
  2. Which stream is a better choice for me between Mechanical Engineering and Electrical Engineering to get a Job in Government sector?
  3. How to get a job in government sector? I am a student of M.Pharmacy
  4. In which government sector can I get a job after Diploma engineering? -- [New]
  5. What should I prefer between private sector and government sector jobs? What are the job opportunities in government sector for BA student?
  6. Job Opportunities in Government sector for the candidates of EEE stream?
  7. Which engineering branch has more chance to get a job in government sector?
  8. How to work in government sector after completing diploma in electrical engineering?
  9. Details about government job? I am a electrical engineering student
  10. Is KSOU B.Tech degree in electrical engineering approved for government sector job
  11. Information regarding Job Opportunities for me in Government sector being a candidate having scored 56% in 10+2?
  12. Which are the exams related to Electrical Engineering?
  13. How to get a government job after doing engineering in electrical?
  14. Jobs in Power sector after BE (Electrical)?
  15. Is it Possible to Get a Job in Government Sector After MBA in Marketing? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Jobs available in government sector after B.Tech Electrical and Electronics? How can I apply and what are the requirements?
  17. For which job can I apply in government sector? I am a student of mechanical engineering
  18. How to go for government sector after passing B.Tech ECE? Is there any job for engineering students?
31st August 2013, 04:45 PM
raghavamaruthi

Default Re: How to get a job in government sector? I am a student of electrical engineering

Hii..you need not worry about your GPA because you have so many opportunities to get a good government job.You must have prepare well for GATE as this examination has a great chance to get a good job.But you have to prepare hardly to be qualify in this GATE exam.70% of your job chances depend on GATE score and you have to improve your communication skills as 30% of your job chances depend on interview.You have so many opportunities other than GATE like APPSC.So i wish you good luck.
7th January 2014, 12:40 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get a job in government sector? I am a student of electrical engineering

SIR AM JOHN BE-EEE 1 YEAR i want to know what should i do to get job in my field in future and what is reuired to get govrnment job please answer i want to get prepared now onwards
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?