12th July 2013, 07:28 PM
Unregistered

How to do B.A after doing a government job?

I doing the govt. Job & I want do B.A. in your university plz. Tell me is it bailed or no?

Related Questions:
  1. For which government job can I apply as per my qualification and age?
  2. Am I eligible for a government or a lecture job in a Government College after completing MCA and 1 year job?
  3. Opportunities available in government sector after finishing B.E from Anna University? Which are the government exams?
  4. What to study to get government job? Way to get government job after +2?
  5. Which is important course for government job? What can I do now for job?
  6. Can I apply for government job after passing from UGC approved university? What can I do to be eligible for government job?
  7. Which is better between B.Tech Agriculture and BTech Food Technology? What should I do to get a government job?
  8. Is there any chance to get a government job after passing B.E CSE from Anna University Affiliated College? Are there any exams conducted for that? Details about all the government exams?
  9. Is there any possibility to get a government job after doing B.E CSE from Anna University? Which are the entrance exams?
  10. Which Government job to apply after BE (E&C)?
  11. How to get a government job after doing masters degree in MSc mathematics? How to get a government job?
  12. How to apply for government job after passing T.Y.B.Com with 2nd class?
  13. Any chance for getting government job ar the age of 30 years old? -- [New]
  14. Any chance to get a job in Government after BA and TPT(Telugu)? Details about all the government and central government exams?
  15. Any opportunity to get a job in government after B.E CSE? Any exam which are conducted for that?
  16. Procedure to get teaching job in central and state government schools? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. How to get a job in government section after completing diploma in civil engineering
  18. Is there any government job of Hospital Pharmacist? Any entrance exam is there for such government job?
17th July 2014, 02:08 AM
Prathmic09

Default Re: How to do B.A after doing a government job?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I doing the govt. Job & I want do B.A. in your university plz. Tell me is it bailed or no?
In order to be eligible for BA course, you should be complete 12th standard or equivalent qualification from a recognized university. So, If you have completed 12th standard, then you are eligible to apply for the BA course.

B.A ie: - (Bachelor of Arts). The duration of the course is three years and the course is divided into six semesters. There is lot of colleges in India which offers BA course.

Eligibility Criteria:-

-Should have passed 10+2 examination or equivalent examination organized by a State Board or a University.
-Minimum 50% marks required in 12th standard and relaxation will be applicable for reserved category students.
-Directors will be allotted based on the 12th board examination score.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?