13th July 2013, 09:55 AM
Johnydove

How to do masters degree in correspondence after completing B.Com?

I have completed Bcom and now taking up banking coaching classes.... But i would like to do a masters degree in corres. I don know which course could be related to banking. what course can i take and where can i do it? Im in chennai

8th December 2014, 05:45 PM
ImdadAhmad

Default Re: How to do masters degree in correspondence after completing B.Com?

You can do various type of Courses after B.Com. You can do M.Com or MBA these both courses are helpful to get job in Banking sector. But, I suggest you to to MBA in Finance or Post Graduate Diploma in Banking and Finance. These courses will be very helpful to get a standard job in Banking field. Some Colleges where you can do these courses in distance mode are following:-
Institute for Financial Management and Research
Loyola Institute of Business Administration
IIKM Business School
New College Institute of Management
National Management School
Annamalai University Study Center
Bharathidasan University
Udaya Education Society
IGNOU - Study Centers
Al-Ameen Arts Science & Commerce College
BES College of Arts & Science, Jayanagar
Bangalore Institute Of Technology
BMS College of Engineering
CMR Institute of Management Studies
Dr. TMA Pai College of Education
Government Science College
HKE Society’s Polytechnic
IGNOU Banglore Regional Study Center
Kempagowda Institute Of Medical Sciences
Mount Carmel College, Bangalore
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?