13th July 2013, 12:49 PM
Unregistered

What is the fee structure and procedure to apply for Law through correspondence

i have 60 % in b.com and want to do law by correspondence by du ?what is the structure of fees and complete procedure for applyiing?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to do LLB course in Correspondence? How to apply for this course? Fee structure and Duration for this course? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. How to apply for B.Ed correspondence course? What is the procedure, course duration, fee structure and study material?
  3. Admission procedure and fee structure for joining B.Ed course through correspondence?
  4. Procedure of correspondence B.Com with fee structure?
  5. Procedure to apply in law? What is the fee structure? What is the qualification required?
  6. What is the procedure for B.Ed correspondence? Fee structure of the course?
  7. How to do LLB through correspondence? What is the admission procedure, fee structure and course duration?
  8. Is correspondence M.Com beneficial? What is the fee structure? Procedure for admission?
  9. Procedure to apply for the law correspondence course?
  10. Procedure of M.Com course in correspondence from Dharwad univeristy? -- [New]
  11. When does the correspondence course in Diploma course commences? What's the procedure of fee submission? Fee structure for the same?
  12. Any entrance for doing MSc through correspondence? Colleges in Hyderabad for doing MSc Correspondence? Procedure for doing it and fee structure for the same?
  13. Procedure to get admission for M.Com course in Correspondence? When to get admission for this course? What is the fee structure for this course?
  14. How can I do B.Ed from correspondence? What is the procedure and the fee structure?
  15. What is the procedure to apply for correspondence course in master graduation in Dharwad university?
  16. How to join LLB course in Correspondence? Procedure to get admission for this course? What will be the fee structure and duration for this course?
  17. Admission procedure for M.Tech Civil Engineering through correspondence in PTU? Fee structure of it?
  18. Which is the best university for MBA course through correspondence in India? What is its fee structure and admission procedure?
2nd February 2014, 05:59 PM
sagaryadav199
Member+

Location: india,haryana,rewari,v.p.o gokal garh,house no. 63 ,garhi mohlla.
Default Re: What is the fee structure and procedure to apply for Law through correspondence

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i have 60 % in b.com and want to do law by correspondence by du ?what is the structure of fees and complete procedure for applyiing?
HI..........

Symbiosis MBA Distance Learning program.

Minimum Eligibility for applying in Symbiosis MBA Distance Learning program.
Graduate from recognized university with 50% marks.

There is no entrance exam in Symbiosis MBA Distance Learning program .

Four specializations are available.
marketing
human resourse
operation
finance

Fees- --- 25000/- to 30000/- around for whole MBA.

Forms available ----- may/June.
When the issue form for MBA you should fill the form and submit the form before the time elapse for admission.
you will get the admission in the Symbiosis MBA Distance Learning program.

Form Fee cost -1100/-

Duration of the course------minimum -2 years
maximum-4 years.

Total subjects and papers to be cleared in- 20.

Classes -very few paid classes are there in the MBA Symbiosis correspondence

WEBSITE – www.scdl.net

BEST OF LUCK..........
15th April 2015, 03:48 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the fee structure and procedure to apply for Law through correspondence

Kindly plz suggest me how i can get admission for llm in ignou.
I am about to conplete my law graduation with 55%u2105 mark from lucknow university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?