14th July 2013, 11:18 AM
chandrima datta

List of reputed steel production companies in West Bengal?

list of reputed steel production companies or mechanical engineering companies for vocational training in West Bengal? ( minimum 15 days)

Related Questions:
  1. List of the reputed steel production companies for vocational training(Minimum 15 days duration) in West Bengal?
  2. How to join a good company for Vocational Training? I am a mechanical engineering student
  3. Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for B.Ed. in West Bengal? List of colleges in West Bengal for B.Ed. course? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. How to apply for Vocational training in TCS or any other reputed companies in West Bengal?
  5. List of reputed engineering companies in Ahmedabad?
  6. MBA in finance accountant through distance because not able to attend regular classes
  7. List of the best colleges in which I can get after scoring 70 marks in AIEEE? List of the best colleges in West Bengal?
  8. Fee structure for MCA course in reputed Government colleges of West Bengal?
  9. In which college can I get BBA course in Chandigarh after passing 12th with 58%?
  10. Are certificates issued by Shiats Deemed University of Allahabad recognized by private companies, school, public institutes and government of West Bengal?
  11. How to take admission for MCA after passing BCA? Best colleges in Kolkata that I can get without appearing for the entrance exam?
  12. List of PG entrance exams? I am doing internship from reputed colleges in West Bengal
  13. Can I get West Bengal Domicile Certificate for NEET if completed 12th from Delhi but born in West Bengal? -- [New]
  14. List of reputed companies for industrial training in Gujarat? I am a 5th semester production engineering student
  15. List of top engineering colleges(government and private both) for electrical engineering stream in west bengal?
  16. Can I pursue B.Tech degree in biochemical engineering from west bengal? Currently I am pursuing B.Sc in biochemistry from Burdwan University, west bengal. List of colleges in WB for the same?
  17. Is it possible to do graduation in Assamese in West Bengal?
  18. How may I get information regarding engineering companies available in Ahmadabad?
2nd May 2014, 08:36 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of reputed steel production companies in West Bengal?

i am bijay pradhan.i passed out diploma(mechanical)from Institute of mechanical engg.(IME)."this institute granted by AICTE"??and this certificate permit profesional work place? yes or No????
28th January 2016, 08:35 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of reputed steel production companies in West Bengal?

I am B.tech 4th year student .what is the process to do training at this industry at summer vocational seasion .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?