14th July 2013, 04:56 PM
kajalshikha

Can I get a seat in MBBS? What is the fee structure?

I have been selected for BDS at Rama medical and dentat college according to my NEET ranking. can I get a seat in mbbs? and what will be the fee structure for both the courses? pls mail [email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. Fee structure of MBBS management seat? I come under ST caste
  2. How to get a seat in MBBS without clearing PMT? List of some private colleges for MBBS in Punjab with less fee structure?
  3. How many merit seats are there in Kerala for MBBS? How much to be paid? What is the fee structure?
  4. Fee structure for direct admission in MBBS course through management seat? How many seats are available?
  5. What is the fee structure of AIIMS MBBS course? Is there any free medical seat available in Karnataka?
  6. Fee structure of private medical colleges in Karnataka? What should be my ranking according to COMEDK UGET to get private MBBS seat? Fee details of the private seat? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. What is the fee structure for MBBS seat under COMEDK?
  8. What is the fee structure for MBBS session of Kasturba medical college Manipal?
  9. What will be my fee structure to get admission in MBBS course through COMEDK?
  10. What is the fee structure for MBBS?
  11. Fee structure MBBS management seat?
  12. What is the fee structure of MBBS program offered by JIPMER?
  13. Admission in MBBS course in Kalinga University after passing 12th? What is the fee structure of the course in MBBS?
  14. Fee structure of MBBS under COMEDK for various colleges? Annual fees and hostel charges? -- [New]
  15. Fee structure for MBBS course as well as BDS course in Dr DY Patil Medical College, Pune? What is the hostel fee?
  16. Will I get MBBS seat in government or self supported college in Tamilnadu? Details about the fee structure? I am a open/general candidate with 194.25 cutoff
  17. What is the qualification criteria and fee structure of MBBS program?
  18. How much should I score in CET to get a government MBBS seat in Karnataka?
28th March 2014, 11:09 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get a seat in MBBS? What is the fee structure?

Fee structure for studying MBBS course in Tamil nadu if I am from fc caste?
19th August 2016, 12:28 PM
Unregistered

Fee for mbbs and bds courses 2016????
Effect of neet ranking 2016 on admision and fees plz rply on naintrivedi20 @gmail . Com
22nd July 2019, 01:16 AM
Unregistered

How can i apply for a seat in a government medical college in kolkata?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?