14th July 2013, 09:08 PM
Unregistered

What is the date of the BCA entrance test in JD Womens college Patna

what is the date of BCA entance test in jd womens college patna?

Related Questions:
  1. What are the options available for me? I have 78% marks in 12th and currently pursuing B.Com from Patna Womens college
  2. What is the dat eof BCA entrance test in JDWC in patna
  3. Availability of admission form at Patna Womens College? Detailed procedure and documents required?
  4. When will the forms for 11th class be available for Arts of Womens college of Patna
  5. Direct admission in B.Ed after graduating in History Hons from Patna Women's College? Best approved colleges in Patna?
  6. Am I eligible for NIMSET? I have 57% marks in 12th and I have done my graduation from Patna University
  7. Syllabus of mass communication entrance exam from Patna Women College?
  8. Possibility to pursue M.Sc(IT) or MCA after completing BCA? Best course for BCA graduate? -- [New]
  9. Last date to apply for Entrance Exam in Government College for BCA course?
  10. Is there any entrance test for BCA after completing 12th from HSc? I want to do BCA
  11. Date of sale of application form for the entrance test of MBBS course? Date of the entrance exam?
  12. Required Qualification to join B.Ed course? Fee structure for this course?
  13. Can I apply for B.Ed course being a student of B.Tech in Electrical stream?
  14. Information regarding Entrance Exam for MCA being a candidate of pursuing BCA?
  15. How to take admission in MBA after BCA? Date of entrance test of Punjabi University/GNDU?
  16. Is there any NIMCET entrance exam center in PATNA? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Procedure to get admission for B.Ed course in Computer Science?
  18. What is the date and time of entrance exam of BCA course in St Xaviers college Ranchi
2nd July 2016, 11:41 AM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the date of the BCA entrance test in JD Womens college Patna

** J D Women's College, Patna was established in year 1971. It is affiliated by Magadh University Bodh Gaya.

** For this course Candidate must have completed Higher Secondary with a minimum of 60% form a well known recognized board.

** The tentative date of the BCA entrance test in JD Womens college Patna is 4 July 2017.

CONTACT ADDRESS

J D Womens College
Bailey Rd, Shastri Nagar,
Patna,
Bihar 800023 ‎
11th February 2018, 04:25 PM
Somyarathore
Member+

Default Re: What is the date of the BCA entrance test in JD Womens college Patna

The J. D. Women's College is a Constituent unit of Magadh University, Bodh Gaya. It was established in the year 1971 to foster the cause of education for women in the state of Bihar. The entrance test date is tentatively
4th July 2018 in JD college Patna.
26th May 2018, 07:23 PM
Unregistered

What is the date of the bca entrance test in college of commerce science and arts in patna
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?