15th July 2013, 01:40 PM
Bhagat narayan

How to study forensic odontology after completing BDS?

I have completed B.D.S. From nepal! I want to study forensic odontology? Where can i join this strem in postgraduate level.

Related Questions:
  1. Should I opt for MSc Forensic Odontology after completing BDS? What is the scope in India
  2. Forensic odontology and MBA in hospital administration after BDS? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Which college in India offering forensic odontology?
  4. How to apply for Forensic Odontology? Is it a PG course or diploma course? What are the career aspects?
  5. Should I go for MSc forensic odontology in university of Glamorgan?
  6. How can I apply for forensic odontology after BDS? Which all colleges offer this course?
  7. Colleges in India who offer Forensic Odontology Course? Is there any scope in this field?
  8. Colleges providing forensic odontology course? Fee structure of the course? Is there any entrance exam for this course? What is the syllabus of the entrance test?
  9. What are the options for me as Forensic Odontologist? What is the scope in India?
  10. How to go for forensic odontology in India? Which university provies this course and where in India?
  11. College in India offering Forensic Odontology course?
  12. How to do Forensic Medicine after BDS?
  13. Scope and admission procedure of Forensic Odontology?
  14. How can I apply for forensic dentistry after completing BDS?
  15. Can I get admission in MSc forensic science after BDS graduation? -- [New]
  16. The TamilNaduDr. M.G.R. Medical university MDS in Oral Pathology and Microbiology- Oral Pathology, Microbiology and Forensic Odontology Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  17. How to study in BDS after passing 12th?
  18. Can I study forensic science after completing B.E in Electronics and Communications? Is there any exam to join Forensic Science?
25th February 2014, 07:52 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to study forensic odontology after completing BDS?

How many government colleges for two years master degree in forensic odontology & how to take admission after BDS?
22nd September 2016, 06:21 PM
Unregistered

How to get admission for forensic odontology in India. Is there any entrance exam
18th January 2017, 07:54 PM
Unregistered

What is the course for MHA. In India And Please Do tell Me The List of Colleges in india
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?