15th July 2013, 09:38 PM
Unregistered

What are the courses that I can do after completing B.E in Bio medical engineering

what are the courses i can do my masters after completing b.e in bio medical engineering ? not just in india but any where abroad..plse help..

Related Questions:
  1. What is the counseling date of PGECET? List of all the colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. What types of courses are more preferable in M.Tech Bio Medical Engineering?
  3. Can I be able to join Biotech/Bio medical technology course after passing Bio Physics and chemistry
  4. Which are the government medical colleges for Bio Medical engineering courses in Tamilnadu?
  5. How to join MBA course while studying bio medical engineering? Which are the best institutes?
  6. How to join Bio medical engineering after completing 12th with 962 marks?
  7. Is there any job opportunity for Bio-medical Engineers in India? Will there be any campus recruitment for them? List of top companies recruiting Biomedical Engineering? Instiutes in Kerala offering Bio Medical Engineering?
  8. Any positions for bio medical engineering in Mahamaya Allopathic Medical College?
  9. How to pursue my career with Bio medical engineering?
  10. What are the various courses suitable for me after completing 12th with 95% marks in Bio Maths
  11. Names of the colleges and addresses where I can do MS course after completing B.Tech Biomedical engineering? -- [New]
  12. How to join bio medical engineering after doing B.E(Mech)? What is the scope of it in India? Which are the companies offering a job to Bio medical engineers?
  13. Minimum and maximum cutoff marks for joining in bio medical engineering college? Is there any bio medical engineering college in Chennai or Coimbatore offering campus interview?
  14. Which faculty to choose after scoring 62% in science?
  15. What is the scope of biomedical engineering in Army? I am a student of bio medical engineering
  16. Any chance to get scholarship for Bio Medical Engineering after scoring 93% in 12th?
  17. What is biomedical engineering? What is the future of bio medical engineering job?
  18. Bio-process engineering or Bioinformatics? which field has better scope, career and jobs?
18th July 2017, 11:25 PM
sagarika 199193
Senior Member+++

Default Re: What are the courses that I can do after completing B.E in Bio medical engineering

After completion of your B.E. (Biomedical), You should choose M.E./M.Tech (Biomedical) as a higher study course with specialization of your interest.

Master's Courses After B.E.(Biomedical)
- Biomedical Engineering
- Biomedical Instrumentation
- Biotechnology
- Biochemistry
- M.B.A.

Specializations In Biomedical Engineering
- Bio-Instrumentation
- Bio-Mechanics
- Bio-Materials
- Clinical Navigation System
- Systems Physiology
- Molecular, Cellular and Tissue Engineering
- Rehabilitation Engineering

Scope In Biomedical Sector
In biomedical sector, Job opportunities are more since the demand of medical equipments is more and fast growing of medical technology. Most industries related to medical equipment, their production and supply recruit the biomedical engineers.

Employment Sectors
- Healthcare Industries
- Pharmaceutical Companies
- Healthcare Equipment Manufacturing Units
- Hospitals
- Rehabilitation Centers
- Drug Manufacturing Companies
- Pathological Labs
- Educational Institutes

- If you have a skills and talent, then you may be employed by top recruiters such as BPL, L & T, Wipro Medical and Siemens into their sales and marketing or research field depending on your skills and preference.
- You can also pursue Ph.D In Biomedical for going into research sector.
15th December 2017, 06:50 PM
ravinayadav256

Default Re: What are the courses that I can do after completing B.E in Bio medical engineering

Courses after B.E in biomedical engineering:-

M.E in biomedical
M.E in biomedical instrumentation
M.Tech in biomedical
M.Tech in biochemistry
MBA

Job profiles:-

Business Managers
Clinical Engineers
Technical Writers
Bio-instrumentation Engineer
Biomechanics Engineer

Employment areas:-

Academic Institutions
Hospitals
Scientific and Research facilities
Design and Patenting
Clinics
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?