15th July 2013, 09:49 PM
roslin jeba kriba

How to get a job after completing BCA? I have completed 2nd year BCA

hi, I am Roslin
i am to cmplt my second year bca.
i want to do job after completing my bca.so plz suggest me about any course which will help me to get a good job in software field.

29th August 2013, 02:09 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get a job after completing BCA? I have completed 2nd year BCA

If you are interested in higher studies, you can try for courses like MCA or MCM degree. MCA degree is equally valuable as that of B.Tech in CSE. After completion of MCA degree, you can try for most of the jobs available for engineering graduates in CSE. if you are interested in a job immediately after BCA, you can try for jobs like 'Junior Assistant (Systems)' in NHFDC. The job profile of Executive Assistant (IT) in Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Limited can be opted. NIELIT, IIT's , etc offer various job openings for BCA holders.
9th April 2015, 05:54 PM
amanshrivastava98

Default Re: How to get a job after completing BCA? I have completed 2nd year BCA

In my opinion, mere BCA cannot get you a promising job.

To get a good job in the same field of Computer Application, you need to pursue masters too that is MCA (Master of Computer Application) after which you will get a good job for a bright future.

Almost all the IT companies hire the computer graduates as System Analyst in their organization but for that post you need to pursue MCA.
20th March 2016, 09:32 PM
Unregistered

Which college is better for MCA or nit is better for do MCA
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?