15th July 2013, 11:41 PM
Unregistered

How to do B.Ed distance learning? What is the eligibility criteria?

I have one year experience as primary teacher in granted school & i want to do the B.ed distance learning. what is the eligibility criteria for that to do b.ed distance learning from pune university?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the eligibility criteria and fee structure for B.Ed Distance Learning program in Osmania University?
  2. Eligibility criteria to take admission into B.Ed course? Universities providing B.Ed course in Distance Learning? Eligibility criteria for taking admission into CDAC? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Required Eligibility criteria to do M.Phil course in Distance Learning at IGNOU?
  4. How to do M.Tech degree form BITS Pilani?
  5. Eligibility criteria to do M.Phil in Distance Learning?
  6. Universities offering M.A English through distance learning? What is the eligibility criteria?
  7. Required Eligibility criteria to join B.Tech in Civil Engineering through Distance Learning?
  8. List of top MCA (Distance Education) universities. What's the eligibility criteria for Entrance Exam?
  9. Can I study M.A in fine arts from KSOU through distance learning
  10. Eligibility criteria for getting admission to MA course in distance learning?
  11. Which are the recognized correspondence M.Tech programs which I can join after B.Tech?
  12. Could I get admission to Distance Learning MBA course from Symbiosis having scored 46% in BA?
  13. Can I do Ph.D course from SCDL? What is the eligibility criteria for the same?
  14. Will I be eligible to get admission in MCA in regular after passing B.Sc IT from PTU through distance learning?
  15. How to take admission for correspondence course of MBA
  16. Is it possible to do M.Tech through distance learning? Do I need a GATE score for that? Universities providing the course?
  17. How to take admission in MSW course from IGNOU distance learning? What is the eligibility criteria for the same and the fee structure?
  18. Distance learning PGDM is applicable for NET? -- [New]
8th July 2014, 11:44 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: How to do B.Ed distance learning? What is the eligibility criteria?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have one year experience as primary teacher in granted school & i want to do the B.ed distance learning. what is the eligibility criteria for that to do b.ed distance learning from pune university?
Having one year teaching experience is good. But, you need to satisfy the eligibility criteria in order to get admission to B. Ed course. A bachelor degree is the minimum educational qualification to be eligible for B. Ed course. So, If you have completed graduation course, then definitely you are eligible for B. Ed course for sure.

B.Ed Eligibility Criteria:-

~Students with at least 55 aggregate percent marks in bachelor degree can apply for this course.
~5% concession given to students from Schedule Caste, Schedule Tribe and other backward class category.
~students age should be not more then 30 years.
~Students should have one year teaching experience in reputed government schools.

Admission Procedure:-

The applicant needs to be qualified in the common entrance examination conducted by Pune university. If you have qualified in that entrance examination, then you may get admission for B. Ed course through Pune university.

For more information please visit here:- Pune University Official Website
30th May 2018, 06:51 PM
Unregistered

I have done my full time PGDM(marketing) course from AICTE approved university. Am I eligible for BEd exam
13th February 2022, 06:50 PM
Unregistered

If I have done M.A should we get admission for B.ed
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?