16th July 2013, 04:07 PM
snehaldhayafule

Cutoff list and rank in government medical colleges for MBBS, BDS and BAMS

Can I get a list of cut off marks & rank through OBC catagary in gov. madical colleges for MBBS, BDS & BAMS2012 in maharashtra.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the cutoff list for Assocet of MBS BDS BAMS?
  2. Can I get the last years cutoff list of MBBS and BDS government colleges?
  3. What to select MBBS or BDS or BAMS? Which has got more scope? CET rank required for admission? Related details if opting for BAMS? -- [New]
  4. Cutoff list of AMPUDC colleges for MBBS BAMS?
  5. Cutoff list of MHT CET for all medical colleges in Maharashtra? List of the medical colleges for MBBS and BAMS?
  6. Cutoff marks of MHT-CET for admission in Government medical colleges of Maharashtra? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Will I get MBBS or BDS seat in any government medical colleges after scoring 186 medical cutoff?
  8. Cutoff list for MBBS and BAMS(Open Category) of government medical college in Pune?
  9. What is the cutoff for MBBS and BAMS in government medical colleges?
  10. Details about seats in Government and Private recognized medical colleges offering MBBS,BDS,Pharma D and BAMS? Fee details of all the category seats course wise?
  11. Cutoff list of government MBBS and BDS course?
  12. Cutoff list for BAMS or BDS colleges in NT2 Category?
  13. Cutoff list of government medical colleges of Maharashtra?
  14. Last year cutoff for MBBS and BDS course in government college? How many government BDS colleges are there in Maharashtra?
  15. Cutoff list of MBBS/BDS for government college admission?
  16. Cutoff list for admission to government BAMS colleges of Maharashtra?
  17. Any chance to get admission in self financing MBBS/BDS colleges under government quota after scoring 5375 rank in KEAM? What is the need of category rank list?
  18. What is the cutoff list for BAMS in government medical colleges in Maharashtra under NEET for open category

7th February 2014, 06:27 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Cutoff list and rank in government medical colleges for MBBS, BDS and BAMS

What is the cut off list in B.D.S in NT category in nagpur

8th May 2014, 04:44 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Cutoff list and rank in government medical colleges for MBBS, BDS and BAMS

What is the cut off for medical. government colleges nagpur for obc 's in bds and BAMS?

1st June 2014, 12:07 PM
Unregistered

Please type your question or comment here and then click Submit. i have secured 1920 rank in medical wheather i get seat in bangalore medical college

3rd June 2014, 11:27 AM
Unregistered

My marks in neet ug exams are 497/720
Is there any chance to get admission in govt college of haryana

6th June 2014, 11:16 AM
Unregistered

My cutoffis 196.75 can i get medical college seat in govt college

9th June 2014, 04:55 PM
Unregistered

I HAVE GOT 107 OUT OF 200 MARKS IN 2014 ENTRANCE OF PVT MEDICAL COLLEGE ASSOCIATION IN MAHARASHTRA CAN I GET ADMISSION IN MBBS OR BDS IN PVT MEDICAL COLLEGE.
\THANKING YOU

12th June 2014, 12:41 AM
Unregistered

Sir i got 67% Marks in (pcb)and 164marks in mhcet 126in aipmt so in (obc) Which govt bams or bds college can i get please replyme soon

12th June 2014, 12:53 AM
Unregistered

Sir i have got 164 Marks in mhcet so which govt bams collegeso please send me reply on [email protected]

24th June 2017, 06:07 PM
mahender129

Sir i have got 171 Marks in neet 2017 so which govt bams college so please send me reply on [email protected]

3rd August 2018, 04:58 PM
Unregistered

I have 274 mark in neet 2018 can I get bds govt or private college or bams govt

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?