17th July 2013, 09:53 PM
paankaajj praj

How to get a job after passing 12th?

i want to job after 12th pass plz give me any suggestion.

5th May 2015, 10:38 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get a job after passing 12th?

Quote:
Originally Posted by paankaajj praj View Post
i want to job after 12th pass plz give me any suggestion.
In order to get good government job after 10+2, you need to crack entrance exams in different fields.

1. National Defense Academy entrance exam:

If you want to join Indian Defense, you can appear for this exam. The minimum academic qualification required for this exam is 10+2 passed or appearing from a recognized board.

The age limit is 16.5-19.5 years. Only unmarried male candidates can apply for the exam.

You need to clear both Written test and Service Selection Board in order to get job in different wings of defense like Indian Army, Navy or Airforce.

2. Special Class Railway Apprentice exam.

This exam will give you opportunity to pursue bachelor's degree in Mechanical engineering and then after join Indian Railways at a good designation.

You must have passed 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics to appear for this exam.

The age limit is 17-21 years with upper age relaxed for reserved categories.

It consists of written test and personal interview.

For more details about NDA and SCRA, you can visit www.upsc.gov.in.

3. Intelligence Bureau Security Assistant exam:

The minimum academic qualification is 10+2 from a recognized board. The age limit is 18-30 years.

Entrance exam is 100 marks paper consisting of questions from General awareness, English and Mathematics.

Official website: www.mha.gov.in.

4. Being a 10+2 passed candidate, you can apply for the Staff Selection Commission Lower Division Clerk exam.
15th May 2015, 01:51 AM
saibaban

Default Re: How to get a job after passing 12th?

In order to get good government job after 10+2,

you need to crack entrance exams in different fields.

==> National Defense Academy entrance exam:

If you want to join Indian Defense, you can appear for this exam. The minimum academic qualification required for this exam is 10+2 passed or appearing from a recognized board.

The age limit is 16.5-19.5 years. Only unmarried male candidates can apply for the exam.

You need to clear both Written test and Service Selection Board in order to get job in different wings of defense like Indian Army, Navy or Airforce.

==>Special Class Railway Apprentice exam.

This exam will give you opportunity to pursue bachelor's degree in Mechanical engineering and then after join Indian Railways at a good designation.

You must have passed 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics to appear for this exam.

The age limit is 17-21 years with upper age relaxed for reserved categories
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?