17th July 2013, 11:38 PM
arvindit8

How to go for internship after doing M.Tech 2nd year

i am aravinda v doing mtech in 2nd year, i want do internship. what i want do to get internsip.

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply for Internship programme in any MNC company for M.Tech 2nd year student?
  2. How to do 2nd year project as internship? I am doing M.E VLSI Design 2nd year
  3. What kind of Internship is beneficial for B.Tech(ECE) 2nd year student? -- [New]
  4. How to do internship from Nagpur after completing 2nd year Mechanical Engineering? Companies from where I can do internship?
  5. How to do summer internship after 2nd year of ECE? Any companies offering internship? Is there any entrance test? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Which company should I choose to do internship for ECE 2nd year? Procedure to join that company?
  7. How to do internship in 2rd year after completing B.Tech 2nd year in mechanical
  8. Whether I should do designing course or training after 3rd year or internship at 2nd year?
  9. Am I eligible to do internship while in 2nd year B.Tech? List of the companies that offer internship?
  10. Companies offering internship to 2nd year BE student? Is there any internship program in ISRO?
  11. What is the right time to get internship for B.Tech? What happens if I don't get internship before the end of 4 years?
  12. Whether reputed company provides internship to 2nd year students also?
  13. Companies offering Summer Internship to B.Tech(EEE) 2nd year student? Procedure to apply?
  14. How to do Internship after June? I am doing 2nd year Mechanical Engineering
  15. How to apply for summer internship in ONGC after 2nd year?
  16. Where to get internship after 2nd year B.Tech Mechanical
  17. Procedure to apply for Internship programme in BHEL, Hyderabad for 2nd year Bachelor of Management Studies student?
  18. Companies which offers Internship in AP for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 2nd year student?
25th July 2013, 08:10 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to go for internship after doing M.Tech 2nd year

I am pursuing M.tech from AMITY UNIVERSITY in CSE. Its my 3rd sem going on and I have to do 6 months internship in 4th sem. I am not at all interested in programming. So what can I include in my internship.
31st July 2013, 02:34 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to go for internship after doing M.Tech 2nd year

Hi Sir
I am going to pursue my M.Tech in CSE.Beforehand I want to know which are the internship periods during this degree? In which sectors I can apply for these internships ? Whether we can apply for these internships in foreign companies or institutions preferably in Canada and what is the criteria for applying for these internships and whether these internships are paid or not?
Please reply me on my email id
[email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?