18th July 2013, 09:10 AM
S.Jeevan

Which MNC jobs are available for me after scoring 60%

Im passed B.tech, ece with 60% which MNC JOBS are available to me in what companys?

Related Questions:
  1. Admission procedure for Company Secretary course? Minimum percentage required? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. How to get jobs in top MNC's after scoring 73% in B.Tech?
  3. Am I eligible for MNC after scoring 74% in MNC and 91% in diploma?
  4. Am i eligible for openings after securing 76% in B.Tech(IT)?
  5. Study material for preparation for a job in MNC or government sector?
  6. Eligibility for Campus interview for MNC and Non-MNC? -- [New]
  7. Do BSc graduates get jobs in MNC's directly after graduation or do they have to do courses like M.Tech, MSc or MCA? What is the average package after getting a job in MNCs?
  8. Can I get jobs in Banking Sector while working in MNC in marketing? What type of jobs are there?
  9. Are there any jobs in electrical MNC company at Hyderabad? I am a B.Tech electrical student
  10. How to get placed in top MNC's after scoring 75 in 10th, 85% in diploma?
  11. Am I eligible for campus recruitment of MNC after scoring 58% in 10th, 68% in 12th and 68% in B.E in 12th aggregate
  12. In what type of MNC can I get placed after scoring 64% in B.Tech CS
  13. Can I apply for MNC after scoring 59.78%
  14. What is the eligibility for grade A government jobs? I am a IT professional working with MNC company
  15. Am I eligible for MNC after scoring 59% in 10th, 63% in 12th, 71% in BCA?
  16. I want to know when IT companies hire and what is the procedure to apply in Top MNC's?
  17. Have a gap of 5 years between 12th and B.Tech : Will I get a corporate job? How to plan my career?
  18. List of top MNC companies in which I can get after scoring 58% in 12th and 55% in 10th?
12th June 2014, 02:41 AM
nareshsunrise
Senior Member++

Default Re: Which MNC jobs are available for me after scoring 60%

It is not enough for the candidates of scoring 60% of marks only in B.Tech course.

It is mandatory that the candidates should score a minimum of 60% of marks in all the academic levels.

This is the minimum academic criteria that is required for the candidates in order to apply for the selection procedure of any of the MNCs.

The selection procedure will include
Written Exam
Group Discussion
Technical Interview
HR Interview

In addition to the above mentioned criteria, the candidates should fulfill the following thing also.

-There should not be any pending backlogs for the candidates.

-The academic gap should not be more than 2 years.

Candidates who are pursuing final year of their course also are eligible to apply for campus placements.

You did not mention your percentage of marks in your previous academic levels.

If you possess the above mentioned criteria, you can start your preparation for campus placements in MNCs.

Wish you all the best.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?