18th July 2013, 11:06 AM
amit_jimmy

Last 5 years question papers and syllabus of prasar bharti assistant engineer

sir, plz provide me previous 5 years questions and syllabus of prasar bharti assistant engineer as soon as possible
thank you

amit kumar
id- [email protected]

13th January 2015, 09:56 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Last 5 years question papers and syllabus of prasar bharti assistant engineer

Quote:
Originally Posted by amit_jimmy View Post
sir, plz provide me previous 5 years questions and syllabus of prasar bharti assistant engineer as soon as possible
thank you

amit kumar
id- [email protected]
You can find out the syllabus for Prasar Bharati recruitment in below given link

Link

Below are the attachments of Prasar Bharati question papers of past few years. Please download them.

Apart from that some of the recommended books for Prasar Bharati exam where you can get more years solved papers are,

SSC Staff Selection Commission Prasar Bharti Engineering Assistant/ Technician Electronics Engineering
Add to My Wishlist
Author: G. K. P
Publisher: G. K. Publisher (2013)

SSC Prasar Bharti: Engineering Assistant and Technical Exam Electronics and Communication Complete Book
Add to My Wishlist
Publisher: Priyanka Prakashan (2013)
Author: Chandresh Agrawal

SSC Staff Selection Commission Prasar Bharti Recruitment Examination for Engineering Assistant Electrical Engineering
Add to My Wishlist
Author: G. K. P
Publisher: G. K. Publisher (2013)
13th July 2015, 06:31 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Last 5 years question papers and syllabus of prasar bharti assistant engineer

could anyone tell me being B.E(ece) graduate am able to apply for prsar bharthi .is it mandatory to do any specialization certificate ???pls mail me [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?