18th July 2013, 11:18 PM
LAKSHMI NARASIMA

How should I prepare for TANCET exam? I am a B.E electrical and electronics student

I am doing B.E. electrical and electronics engineering final year. I am going to prepare for Tancet exam, but i have lots of confusion in choosing books for Tancet exam. So i need some ideas for Tancet exam.

Related Questions:
  1. Tips to prepare for TANCET while doing Electrical and Electronics Engineering?
  2. How to prepare for IFS exam after completing B.E in Electrical and Electronics enginee
  3. Which books to refer for TANCET M.E exam? List of objective books?
  4. How to do MS from Abroad after passing B.Tech in electrical/electronics from UPTU? How to prepare for GRE?
  5. How to prepare for TANCET exam? Best books for TANCET exam?
  6. Date of counseling of TANCET for M.E Electrical and Electronics? Procedure to be followed and fee structure?
  7. Model question papers for TANCET entrance exam for electronics and electrical engineering?
  8. Previous years TANCET M.Tech/M.E. cutoff for various colleges? How is normalisation done? -- [New]
  9. What is the actual difference between Electrical & Electronics Engineering and Electrical Engineering? Am I eligible for IES Exam being a candidate of pursuing Electrical & Electronics Engineering? How to prepare for this Exam?
  10. What is the difference between Electrical & Electronics Engineering and Electrical Engineering? How can I prepare for IES being a candidate of Electrical & Electronics Engineering?
  11. How to prepare for TANCET Exam being an IT student?
  12. Where can I get a seat after passing B.E Electrical and Electronics?
  13. Best ways to prepare for PSU exam? I am a student of Electrical Engineering
  14. What is the syllabus and exam pattern of EEE?
  15. Which syllabus to prepare for KPCL Exam for Electrical and Electronics?
  16. What is the syllabus for ECE? How to prepare for TANCET exam?
  17. How to prepare for GATE exam? I am doing final year electrical and electronics engineering
  18. Best books to prepare for GATE ECE exam? Syllabus of the entrance exam? -- [Most Discussed]
13th December 2017, 01:14 PM
goyal.com
Senior Member+

Default Re: How should I prepare for TANCET exam? I am a B.E electrical and electronics student

TANCET i.e. (Tamil Nadu Common Entrance Test) is the state level entrance examination which is conducted for admission to the ME/M.Tech/M.Arch, MCA & MBA courses.

Best way to prepare for that exam is to get coaching. Here's the list of coaching institutes for TANCET exam preparation:

Appolo Academy - A Unit of Appolo Study Centre, Thiruvanmiyur
Chennai Race Coaching Institute Pvt. Ltd., T. Nagar
Walk International, Nungambakkam
C-Cat, T. Nagar
Global Smart Infotech & Education, Royapettah
Intense Career Academy, Thirumullaivoyal
Indo American School, Pallikaranai
Roy Academy, Perambur

Following is the list of books that you can use to prepare for TANCET exam:

Principles of microcomputers and microcontroller engineering by Frederic M.Cady
Environment and ecology, R. Rajagopalan
Electric circuits, David A. Bell
Numerical methods, Srimanta Pal
Mathematics companion for science & engineering students, Jerome R. Breitenbach
Elements of Power Electronics, Philip T. Krein
Design of steel structures, N. Subramanian
Electronic devices and circuits, David A. Bell
Remote sensing and gis, B Bhatta
Basic electrical engineering, Prasanta Kumar Satpathy
Power System Analysis, T.K. Nagsarkar, M. S. Sukhija
Materials Science for Electrical and Electronic Engineers, Ian Jones
Principles of Architecture, G. Muthu Shoba Mohan
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?