19th July 2013, 12:47 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for TET after scoring 49% in B.A and 60% in B.Ed

i ve 49%in b.a and 60%inb.ed can i elegible for tet.

23rd May 2015, 05:05 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for TET after scoring 49% in B.A and 60% in B.Ed

The full form for TET is Teacher Eligibility Test.

TET is an entrance test for those candidates who wishes to become a teacher.

The TET test is conducted by both Central government and State Government of India.

TET Entrance exam is divided into 2 papers. Paper 1 is for Class 1 to 5 and paper 2 is for class 6 to 8.

The educational qualification required for TET Entrance exam is graduation degree in any discipline with at least 60% marks in aggregate.

No,you are not eligible for TET exam because you have secured less than 60% marks in your graduation degree.
24th May 2015, 09:09 AM
sarita46
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Am I eligible for TET after scoring 49% in B.A and 60% in B.Ed

Teacher Eligibility Test or TET is an Indian Entrance examination for teachers. The test is mandatory for getting jobs in government school from I to class 8. TET is conducted by both Central government and State government in India.

All graduates, including B.A, B.SC, B.COM etc are eligible for the test with 60% marks in aggregate for general whereas for SC/ST/OBC 55% is the requirement. As you have mentioned that you have only 49% in your graduation level unfortunately you are not eligible for this test. But you can try in a private school for school teacher job as you have done your B.ED, you can surely get a job in a private institute.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?