20th July 2013, 11:21 AM
Unregistered

What is the scope of civil engineering?

i want to know scope of civil engg.incompany,in govts jobs,other country. please sir tell me. e-mail [email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. What is the scope of civil engineering? -- [New]
  2. What is the future scope of civil engineering after completion of PG in Civil Stream?
  3. What is the scope of civil engineering?
  4. What is the scope of civil engineering in government sector?
  5. Will there be any scope for Job Opportunities after completion of B.Tech in Civil Engineering?
  6. What is the future scope in Civil Engineering? Best universities providing masters degree in civil engineering
  7. Scope of Civil and Electronics Engineering in coming 5 years?
  8. What is the scope of Civil Engineering in private sector? What opportunities will I get if I do EEE branch after changing from Civil Engineering?
  9. What will be the scope for girls in Civil Engineering in India? Which kind of Companies offer Job Opportunities for Civil Engineers? What will be the basic salary for Freshers in this field? Carer scope for this course in Abroad?
  10. What is the scope in engineering disciplines?
  11. How to prepare for CAT Exam? Do Civil Engineering candidates having scope in MBA?
  12. Which one is better between Architecture and Civil Engineering in terms of Scope, Placement and earnings?
  13. Scope for civil engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. What higher studies I can do after completion of B.Tech in Civil? Scope of Civil Engineering after 4 years?
  15. Scope of Masters in Civil Engineering in USA? Which university is good for this course?
  16. Scope for Civil Engineers after acquiring M.Tech in Civil Engineering? Difference between M.E and M.Tech? Is MBA necessary to do placements? What to prefer after B.E, MBA or M.Tech?
  17. How to do Construction Management through distance? Is there any scope to enter in Architectural Line after B.Tech in civil engineering
  18. What is the syllabus of the various engineering exams? Which has the greatest scope among all?
1st October 2016, 12:57 AM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the scope of civil engineering?

Civil Engineering is the evergreen branch of engineering. It has lots of scope in Public Sector undertakings.

Civil students can apply for GATE exam and clear it to get jobs in :

National Thermal power Corporation.

Oil and Natural gas corporation.

Indian Oil and Corporation limited etc.

You can apply for Indian Engineering Services examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?