20th July 2013, 12:13 PM
Unregistered

How to get a government job after doing engineering in electrical?

Sir,my name is Sunil.I'm doing engineering in electrical.I'm interested in government job so please give me suggestions about preparation for government job..

Related Questions:
  1. Can I apply for government or non government job after completing diploma in Electrical engineering from Baroda Branch?
  2. Benefits of doing B.Tech after diploma in EEE?
  3. How to get a job in government sector? I am a student of electrical engineering
  4. Can I get Job in Government Electrical Department being a candidate of pursuing ECE?
  5. Degree course in Electrical engineering or Mechanical engineering after Diploma in Electrical engineering and currently working in a Government job?
  6. After completing B.Tech in electrical engineering how can I choose a government job?
  7. Exams to be written after B.Tech Electrical Engineering to get a government job?
  8. How can I get a Government job after completion of B.Tech in Electrical Engineering?
  9. How should I get electrical engineering job? I have done B.Tech in electrical engineering
  10. How to get a government job after pursuing B.Tech in electrical and electronics engineering
  11. Which government exams to write after B.Tech Electrical Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Which are the exams related to Electrical Engineering?
  13. Details about government job? I am a electrical engineering student
  14. Which exam will I have to give to get a government job? I am studying electrical engineering diploma
  15. What type of questions are there for government job of Junior Electrical Engineering
  16. How to get a government job after completing B.Tech in electrical engineering -- [New]
  17. Am I eligible for government job after completing diploma in electrical engineering?
  18. Is M-Tech in Electrical Engineering a good choice? Which universities to join?

15th August 2015, 05:03 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get a government job after doing engineering in electrical?

Yes, you are eligible to get the government jobs after the electrical engineering. To get the government jobs you have to qualify the GATE examiation to get the jobs in the PSU. You can also appear for the IES.

Other than this you can appear for the examiation at the graduation level. List of some of the examination at the graduation level are :-
* Civil Services.
* CDS.
* SSC CGL.
* IBPS.
* Railway.

These are best option for you to get the government jobs.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?