21st July 2013, 08:00 AM
Unregistered

How much fee is to be paid after completing aerospace engineering

To complete aerospace engineering ,How much fee should be pay?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to get admission in German Universities for MS in Aerospace Engineering? Procedure to get Visa and rues to pay amount? Minimum percentage requirement?
  2. Entrance exams for B.Tech. in Aerospace Engineering? What is the fee structure for Aerospace Engineering in Hindustan College of Engineering?
  3. Aerospace engineering from hindustan university: Fee structure? Is HITS Chennai good for doing B.E in aerospace engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. How may I do M.Tech in aerospace engineering in India after completing B.Tech in ECE?
  5. How to do summer internship/paid internship job in ISRO? I am a 2nd year student of department of Aerospace Engineering in IIT Kharagpur
  6. Best paid sector of engineering among the followings?
  7. Can I get admission in B.Tech(Aerospace Engineering) if scored 74 marks in JEE Mains and secured 86% in 12th? Fee structure of B.Tech(Aerospace Engineering)?
  8. What is the fee to be paid to become an Aeronautical Engineering?
  9. Best colleges in India to pursue Aerospace Engineering?
  10. Can I do Aerospace Engineering after B.E in computer engineering?
  11. How should we approach for Aerospace Engineering after 10th? Top colleges offering the course?
  12. Can I do PG in Aerospace engineering after completing graduation in Computer Engineering or Instrumentation and Control Engineering?
  13. Can I do PG in Aerospace Engineering after graduating in Computer Science or Instrumentation and Control Engineering?
  14. Procedure of admission to M.Tech course in Aerospace Engineering
  15. Am I eligible for MBA in HR after retailing in BBA through distance education
  16. How to do MS in Aerospace Engineering after B.E in mechanical engineering? What to do to get a seat in US?
  17. Procedure, list of colleges, total expenses and course duration of Diploma in Aerospace Engineering for 12th student? Starting salary for diploma Aerospace Engineer? -- [New]
  18. How can I do Aerospace engineering after completing diploma in footwear technology?
17th July 2016, 10:06 PM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much fee is to be paid after completing aerospace engineering

The fee structure of aerospace engineering are given as below.

FEE STRUCTURE

** Registration + uniform + Admission + Library = 10000/-

** Ist Year = 75000/-

** IInd Year = 55000/-

** IIIrd Year = 55000/-

** IVth Year = 55000/-
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?