21st July 2013, 05:52 PM
foram rachchh

Which is better course between B.E and B.Tech?

Which is better course be or btech????
In which cource have better placement??

27th July 2013, 05:29 PM
chuci
Member+

Default Re: Which is better course between B.E and B.Tech?

Quote:
Originally Posted by foram rachchh View Post
Which is better course be or btech????
In which cource have better placement??
B.Tech is same as BE..
It depends on the university in which you are going to study..
IIT NIT both gives B.Tech degree while other prestigious university like Jadavpur & anna Univ gives B.E degree..

Another common question among engineering students and usually a question of argument between friends is what is the difference between B.Tech and BE, which is better or have better scope. Similarly for M.Tech too, what is the difference between M.Tech and ME. I searched for it and found many forums are filled with non satisfying replies. I will present a most reasonable and valid difference between these two.

First please note that there is no difference between these degrees in terms of value and scope. BE and B.Tech have smilar scope and future and on the same time ME and M.Tech have same scope future.

Now let’s dig the question little deep. If BE and B.Tech or ME and M.Tech have same value and scope why the names are different.

Right after independence of India we have two types of universities, one that offers degrees in many fields like Sciences, Arts, Education and Engineering too, and the second set of universities (were named as institutes) offer only degrees in engineering. Universities those offer other degrees along with engineering named their engineering degree as BE (Bachelor of Engineering) and Institute constituted for only Engineering studies named their degree as B.Tech (Bachelor of Technology).

Now as AICTE approve courses most of the courses are same and identical for BE and B.Tech. The universities those offering BE when started new courses named them to B.Tech too.

No degree, BE or B.Tech and ME or M.Tech is superior other others in terms of theory or experiment. BE and B.Tech or ME and M.Tech are same. Both of them are same and have similar scope and future. If there is some notification for BE, B.Tech’s are also eligible to apply and vise versa.

hope this will clear your doubts. all the best for your engineering..!!!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?