22nd July 2013, 02:25 PM
sahiba102

Which government medical colleges have NRI sponsored seats in India? What is the procedure for admission?

Which govt medical colleges have nri sponsored seats in india and what is their procedure of admission???

Related Questions:
  1. Can I apply for MBBS in Chennai government medical college under NRI Sponsored Quora
  2. Can my daughter apply for MBBS in Chennai government medical college under NRI Sponsored Quota? What is the procedure and the fee structure?
  3. Is there any NRI quota for MBBS in government medical college?
  4. Which is the best medical college? Total number of NRI seats? What is the fee structure? Cutoff marks for admission in NRI quota?
  5. Procedure of getting admission in MBBS course in Indira Gandhi Medical College, Shimla and Rajindra Parshad Government Medical College? Do we have to give any entrance test? What is the fee structure and procedure?
  6. NRI quota for MBBS in government medical colleges? Yearly charges in government medical colleges for NRI students?
  7. Colleges in India having NRI sponsored quota for admission in Engineering? Percentage required to get admission through NRIS quota in Cambridge AS and A2 courses?
  8. Procedure for NRI students to take admission in MBBS Medical Colleges in India? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. List of the government medical colleges and NRI seats with fee structure?
  10. Any NRI seats in AIIMS exam? Admission procedure for it?
  11. Are there any seats for NRI sponsored students in AIIMS?
  12. NRI quota for MBBS in government medical of Tamilnadu? What is the yearly fees in government medical college of Tamilnadu for NRI students?
  13. Procedure for admission for NRI candidates through MHT CET? What is the fee structure for NRI for Medical and Engineering?
  14. Any entrance exams for PG admission under NRI quota? Which medical colleges have NRI quota for PG courses?
  15. Is there any NRI quota for engineering for Delhi Government Engineering Colleges?
  16. Do IIT colleges offer NRI quota for B.Tech courses?
  17. Procedure to apply in Government Engineering or Medical colleges of Tamil Nadu for NRI student? -- [New]
  18. List of government medical colleges in India that accept donation? Any NRI quota for MBBS in government medical college? What is the fees?
29th January 2017, 09:04 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which government medical colleges have NRI sponsored seats in India? What is the procedure for admission?

Can anyone please tell me names of all Government or Private PG medical colleges in India having NRI Sponsored seat or where can i get this list?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?