23rd July 2013, 10:53 AM
Unregistered

What is the admission procedure for MBA in Thapar University? I have completed graduation in BCA with 60%

i just wna know i ve completed my graduation in bca with 60% so could you tell me the admission procedure for mca in thapar university

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply for Thapar University Patiala?
  2. How to take admission for external MBA after completing BCA from Pune University? Procedure, fee structure and the documents required?
  3. What is the procedure for MCA in Thapar University?
  4. Can I get admission in MIT Pune after completing BCA from Ellim University? Procedure and the fee structure for admission?
  5. What is the fee structure for MBA HR admission in Thapar University
  6. Admission procedure of Punjabi University Patiala and Thapar University?
  7. How to do MBA IT distance course after completing BCA from Integral University? What is the fee structure?
  8. What is the admission procedure of B.Ed in Gwalior(MP)? Scopre of doing B.Ed after BCA at graduation level?
  9. How to acquire admission into Thapar University, if I have scored 30 marks in AIEEE? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Procedure to get admission in MBA after completing graduation in B.Com?
  11. Eligibility criteria to join MCA in Delhi University? Procedure to get admission for this?
  12. Procedure to take admission in MBA in Delhi University? What is the fee structure? I have completed graduation this year
  13. How to get admission in Thapar University Patiala after completing 12th with 62.80%?
  14. Can I get admission in Thapar University for B.Tech after scoring 70% in 12th
  15. Can I get admission in Thapar University after scoring 70% in 12th?
  16. After doing MBA can I do CS course? What is the procedure to apply and what is the minimum percentage in graduation or post graduation ? -- [New]
  17. How to take admission in regular LLB course?
  18. Can I take admission in Thapar for MCA without Maths in 12th?
30th December 2017, 03:04 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the admission procedure for MBA in Thapar University? I have completed graduation in BCA with 60%

Yes, you are eligible to apply for admission in MBA course in Thapar University.

The required qualification to apply for admission is that candidate must have passed bachelor or master degree with minimum 50%.

The final admission will be on the basis of CAT, XAT, MAT, GMAT etc. Final admission will be on the basis of score in personal interview and group interaction.

So, if you want to get admission, you must have to fill the application form at official website.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?