23rd July 2013, 04:29 PM
Unregistered

How much time is required to prepare for CAT?

I'm currently studying in btech final year and wish to prepare for cat 2013, do i have enough time left in my hand to do so ??

2nd November 2014, 10:39 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much time is required to prepare for CAT?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I'm currently studying in btech final year and wish to prepare for cat 2013, do i have enough time left in my hand to do so ??
It is depends on your preparation and knowledge. There is no specific time limit to prepare for CAT exam. You can spend maximum time for preparation of CAT exam.

CAT stands for Common Admission Test. CAT examination is conducted by IIM's every year for admission in IIM and top level MBA colleges.

Those candidate who have completed graduation degree from a recognized university with above 50% marks are eligible for CAT exam.

For SC/ST candidates the percentage is 45 % in graduation. There is no age limitation for the candidates. Final year student are also eligible for CAT exam.

For more details about CAT exam, you can visit to the official website http://www.catiim.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?