23rd July 2013, 09:49 PM
Unregistered

How to take admission in BSc Agriculture after completing diploma in Agriculture Engineering Diploma

i have complete my diploma in agri.engg.from G.P.sirsa,can i take addmission in bsc.agri.or b.tech.agri from distance in gju

Related Questions:
  1. How to take admission in BSc Agriculture after completing diploma in Agriculture Engineering Diploma
  2. What are the courses offered after completion of diploma in Architecture? Can I do BSc Agriculture after diploma in Agriculture
  3. List of universities which offers B.Sc(Agriculture) for Diploma holder?
  4. What are the courses offered after Agriculture Diploma? Can one do BSc Agriculture after Agriculture diploma?
  5. Which subjects are required in 12th for BSc Agriculture? Fee structure for admission in BSc Agriculture? What is the admission procedure of various agriculture colleges in Maharashtra?
  6. Can I get BSc Agriculture seat after completing diploma in Architecture?
  7. Which other course should I do if unable to join Agriculture honours?
  8. How can I study Diploma in Agriculture after completing 10th standard? -- [New]
  9. How to get admission for degree after completing diploma in Agriculture engineering?
  10. List of the colleges with fee structure offering B.Sc in Agriculture for diploma holder?
  11. Institutes/Colleges for Diploma in Agriculture in Madhya Pradesh?
  12. Procedure to take admission in Agriculture diploma at Andhra Pradesh?
  13. How to take admission in MSc agriculture after completing BSc in Microbiology
  14. Scope in BSc Agriculture course? Where can I get a job after studying BSc Agriculture and how much will be the salary? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Government or private jobs for Diploma in Agriculture holders?
  16. How to take admission in BSc agriculture after completing 12th?
  17. Can I be eligible for graduation in BSc in Agriculture? I have completed diploma in electronics after matriculation
  18. How to join Agriculture BSc or Agriculture B.Tech?
27th October 2014, 08:56 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to take admission in BSc Agriculture after completing diploma in Agriculture Engineering Diploma

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i have complete my diploma in agri.engg.from G.P.sirsa,can i take addmission in bsc.agri.or b.tech.agri from distance in gju
Yes, you are eligible to apply for B.Sc Agriculture course after Diploma. Those candidate who have completed 12th standard in science stream or it's equivalent qualification are eligible. Diploma course is equivalent to 12th standard. Since, you have completed Diploma course in agriculture specialization. It's added advatage for you to get admission for B.Sc Agriculture course.

B.Sc (i.e) Bachelor of Science. The duration for this course is 3 years.

How to get Admission in B.Sc Agriculture?

The detailed info regarding admission will be published in the concerned university website. The mode of payment of fees will also be different for various Institutes. You can apply for this course through online or else offline.

For admission in a B.Sc course, the candidate must have passed the (10+2) standard in science stream with Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics as a main subject from recognized university.
8th February 2017, 10:52 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to take admission in BSc Agriculture after completing diploma in Agriculture Engineering Diploma

How to get admission in food processing technology college at AAU after complete in diploma in agro processing ,JAU ? And how much seat required of open category student ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?