23rd July 2013, 10:49 PM
revati. jadhav

What is the eligibility and procedure for internship?

m completing my graduation but i don't have work experience so i was planning to do in internship i just know how many companies are provide the internship and what's the eligibility criteria and applying procedure. plz reply i need your answer

Related Questions:
  1. How to do internship while studying B.E Civil? In which companies can I do internship? Procedure to do internship?
  2. What's the procedure for applying internship in companies? What's the eligibility criteria for the same?
  3. What's the eligibility and procedure for doing internship in ISRO in summer? I'm a 4th sem B.Tech student from IIT Gandhinagar
  4. List of companies providing one to three months internship in India? What's the eligibility criteria and applying procedure?
  5. List of companies providing one month internship in Mumbai? What's the eligibility criteria and applying procedure?
  6. Procedure and eligibility criteria for doing summer internship in any renowned organization?
  7. Brief procedure to apply for internship at L&T?
  8. What's the eligibility criteria and applying procedure for doing internship in IISC bangalore? I'm in B.Tech 2nd year
  9. Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for Internship in BSNL for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student?
  10. Detailed procedure and eligibility to apply for Internship in AIIMS for BDS final year student? -- [New]
  11. Procedure to get internship? How to join internship programmes?
  12. Procedure for getting internship in L&T?
  13. What is the right time to get internship for B.Tech? What happens if I don't get internship before the end of 4 years?
  14. What is the procedure to apply for internship and coaching? Internship and coachings on C++?
  15. Procedure to apply for internship during summer vacation? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for Internship in NAL, BEL, ISRO and HAL for M.Tech 2nd year student?
  17. How to do summer internship in Hyderabad? Companies and procedure for internship?
  18. What is the procedure to apply for internship after 4th year
4th July 2015, 12:30 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the eligibility and procedure for internship?

** Procedure for Internship as given below.

1. You first need to get an approval from training and placement cell of your institute.

2. You need to pay a fee of approx. Rs.500 per week for the training.

3. Age factor is not Important

4. A letter of approval should be addressed to The General Manager, Human Resource Development Centre in the month of February.

** Eligibility Criteria

1. Be a citizen of India

2. Appearing in 3rd year of graduation

3. Secured 60% marks in previous year of graduation

4. Be between 19-27 years of age.

Note.........Duration: 4 weeks or 1.5 months
17th May 2017, 08:48 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the eligibility and procedure for internship?

I am studying in Kakatiya Institute of Technology & Science, warangal. I have done with my second year B.tech,am I eligible for internship?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?