23rd July 2013, 11:10 PM
Monikadpknegi

What is BSc microbiology? What is the scope and career in BSc Microbiology

What is bsc in microbiology and also let me knw the scope and carrier in bsc microbiology?

12th April 2014, 05:31 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is BSc microbiology? What is the scope and career in BSc Microbiology

i have passed B.sC. IN CHEMISTRY CAN I GET ADMISSION FOR MICROBIOLOGY AFTER 7 YEARS GAP
20th May 2015, 01:19 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is BSc microbiology? What is the scope and career in BSc Microbiology

SIR,1ST LET ME INTRODUCE MY SELF.I AM RASMI FROM KERALA.I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW MORE DETAILS ABOUT Bsc MICROBIOLOGY.WHAT IS MICROBIOLOGY?AND WHAT IS THE SCOPE OF IT?
16th April 2017, 02:46 PM
Unregistered

I want to know about bsc microbiology because I wanna to be graduate from.this subject so please tell me scope about this subject
26th September 2020, 11:25 PM
Unregistered

What is BSc microbiology? What is the scope and career in BSc Microbiology
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?