26th July 2013, 11:34 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for BSc computer science after scoring 69% in Aggregate in Physics

I score 69% in aggregate & 61 in physics,61 chemistry,20 math & 84 computer science ,am i eligible for bsc computer science.

Related Questions:
  1. Courses/fields available after BSc computer science? If I had Maths, Physics and Computer Science subjects then am I eligible for it?
  2. Courses which I can do after qualifying HS exam from CBSE with 85.6% in science stream and 9/100 in CS? Future prospects in BSc computer science honors?
  3. What is the scope of BSc Physics science? I have scored 59.6% marks in aggregate
  4. Am I eligible for IIT JAM exam after scoring 53% aggregate with 64% in Physics Honors? What can I do for masters degree in Physics?
  5. Which specialization is the best for career in BSc Computer Science or BSc Electronics?
  6. How to get admission for BSc(IT) or BSc Computer Science in colleges in Delhi?
  7. Am I eligible for a job in government sector after scoring an aggregate of 74%?
  8. Am I eligible for Bank PO or Clerk job? I am a student of computer science and engineering with aggregate of 67%
  9. Am I eligible for DSC school assistant in physical science after passing BSc and MSc in physics and B.Ed
  10. Am I eligible for doing MS in computer science after doing BSc computer science? How can I apply for both regular and correspondence course?
  11. Cutoff marks and the fee structure of the Kochi Law school
  12. Which branch in M.Sc Physics is a good choice for me being a candidate pursuing B.Sc with Maths, Physics and Computer Science?
  13. Am I eligible for MSc astronomy in IISC Bangalore? I am pursuing BSc final year with PCM and computer science
  14. Can i do B.Sc(Computer science) without studying Computers in 12th standard? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Am I eligible for MSc computer course after scoring 61% in BSc MPC
  16. Can I do MSc computer science after passing BSc physics?
  17. Eligiblity to pursue B.Sc in Computer Science for 12th PCB student? List of colleges with placement facility in Lucknow? How B.Sc(Computer Science) is differ from B.Sc(IT)? -- [New]
  18. Can I get a job in computer science after completing BSc Physics and MSc computer science
30th April 2015, 05:43 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for BSc computer science after scoring 69% in Aggregate in Physics

Yes,you are eligible for B.Sc. computer science after scoring 69% in Aggregate in Physics.

The B.Sc (CS) course mainly focuses on the mathematical and theoretical foundations of computing, rather than teaching specific technologies that may quickly become outdated. The course prepares the student for higher education.

The eligibility for B.Sc. Computer Science course are:

-The candidate must have passed HSC/10+2 with physics, chemistry and maths from a recognized board or equivalent.The admission to most universities is based on the performance at the HSC level.

Most of the IT companies hire B.SC (CS) students for the post of software testers, software developers.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?