26th July 2013, 10:38 PM
Unregistered

How can I take admission in BSc 3rd Maths? I have passed BSc Hons

Sir i have passed b.sc hons.1st and 2nd year in 2009 and 2010 with 60% marks from rajasthan university.Now i want to take direct admission in b.sc 3rd math.

Related Questions:
  1. Any entrance exam for BSc maths and BSc Statistics? Eligibility criteria for BSc Maths and BSc Statistics?
  2. In which college can I get admission for BSc Hons after passing 12th with 67%?
  3. Can I get admission in DU for MSc Maths hons after scoring 67% in BSc(Hons) -- [New]
  4. Can I get physics hons after completing BSc? I want to do BSc hons physics
  5. How to do BSc Maths Hons from DU after passing 12th with 84% marks from non medical stream?
  6. What should I do in future after doing BSc Maths Hons from DU?
  7. Can I get admission in BSc Hons Maths after scoring 66.4% marks in PSEB?
  8. For which exams should I appear for Engineering after doing BSc Maths Hons?
  9. What to do side by side with BSc Major maths?
  10. Is it possible to take admission for 3rd year of B.Sc in Microbiology being a candidate pursuing 2nd year of B.Sc in Biotechnology?
  11. Can i get admission in B.Sc IT course offered by Amity University without having maths subject in intermediate?
  12. Which course is better between BSc Physical Science and BSc Hons Maths for teaching line?
  13. List of best colleges for BSc Hons in maths in Punjab and Chandigarh?
  14. Can I take admission in BSc after failing in chemistry? I have passed Maths and Physics and want to do BSc Mathematics
  15. Names of the colleges offering BSc Hons in Haryana? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Am I eligible for B.Sc(chemical hons) in PBI university? Can I get direct admission in 2nd year for B.Sc hons? I'm doing B.Sc non medical (1st year) from senior government college(Amritsar)
  17. How to do MSc Maths after completing BSc computer science?
  18. Which are the engineering courses after BSc Maths
30th December 2017, 04:54 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I take admission in BSc 3rd Maths? I have passed BSc Hons

There is 8 years after 2010 ( when you have passed 2nd year of course ), so you are not eligible to get admission in third in year.

Candidates are eligible to get complete their degree in maximum of five year.

So, if you want to get bachelor degree certificate you have to start from the beginning.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?