27th July 2013, 10:53 AM
Prashant madhur

How to join Indian Navy if I am a student of mechanical engineering

Sir, i'm a student of mechanical engineer 3rd year , how can i join the indian navy.

Related Questions:
  1. How to join Indian Navy if I am a student of mechanical engineering
  2. How can I join Indian Navy after completing B.E in mechanical engineering
  3. Can a Mechanical Engineering B.Tech student apply for Merchant Navy? Will the course suit the Mechanical Engineers?
  4. Do I need to any other course to join Merchant Navy after completing Mechanical engineering? -- [New]
  5. How to join Indian Navy after doing b.E Mechanical engineering?
  6. Which exam to appear to join Indian Navy after completing Mechanical Engineering?
  7. Eligible for SSB navy after B.E. in Mechanical Engineering?
  8. How to apply in Indian Navy as well as Merchant Navy if I am a student of B.E Mechanical
  9. What is the eligibility criteria to join Indian Navy after completion of Engineering?
  10. How to join Merchant Navy after completing graduation? I am a 3rd year mechanical engineering student
  11. Can I join Indian Navy after my graduation in mechanical engineering
  12. UES exam for 3rd year Mechanical student for joining Indian Navy or Merchant Navy?
  13. How to join Indian Navy in mechanical field? I am a student of BSc 2nd year with PMS Group
  14. Which Entrance Exams should I give after completion of BE in Civil Engineering to join Indian Navy?
  15. How can I join Indian Navy after passing B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering
  16. Can I join Indian Navy after completing diploma in mechanical engineering at an age of 23 years? What to do to apply for the same?
  17. How to join Merchant Navy after passing diploma in mechanical engineering?
  18. Scored 57.33% in 12th and wish to join Indian Navy : How to join Indian Navy? -- [Most Discussed]
26th October 2013, 12:27 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to join Indian Navy if I am a student of mechanical engineering

I am a student of B.Tech M.Tech (dual degree) How can I join Indian Navy???
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?