27th July 2013, 12:59 PM
nishant singh naitik

Which are the best IIT coaching institutes?

i m nishant singh i want to do iit coaching 4 jee and main in cota so pls tell me the best institute 4 coaching i m in 11 class and i wish to coaching to next year so pls tell me the fee structure of iit coaching in best institute in kota?

THANK U

Related Questions:
  1. List out the best coaching institutes for IIT JAM Physics entrance exam?
  2. Which are the best IIT coaching institutes?
  3. List of the top coaching institutes along with their registration dates, entrance exam dates, and fee structure for IIT-JEE in India?
  4. Best IIT coaching institutes? Date of entrance exams of coaching institutes in Kota? Fee structure of their coaching? Date of registration for the coaching institute?
  5. Coaching institutes which provide Postal Coaching from foundation course from IIT JEE/AIEEE?
  6. Last date of joining coaching classes of IIT? List of best coaching institutes for IIT JEE in Maharashtra?
  7. Good coaching institutes that offer 2 years coaching for IIT JEE for 10th passed institutes?
  8. Which are the best IIT coaching institutes? Date of the entrance exam of the coaching institute of Kota? Fee structure for coaching?
  9. Which are the coaching institutes for IIT JEE? What is the schedule of IIT?
  10. Which are the top 10 IIT JEE coaching institutes in India?
  11. Best coaching institutes to prepare for IIT JEE? I have scored 93% in 12th
  12. How to take up coaching in Guwahati after passing 12th with 75%? List of some good coaching institutes?
  13. Is it important to join coaching to get into IITs?
  14. Are Indian Coaching Institutes spoiling the raw intelligence of students? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Which are the best coaching institutes for IIT JEE preparation? Can I crack IIT by self studying?
  16. List of institutions offering IIT-JEE Coaching in Bathinda? How may I get details about online coaching?
  17. Coaching institutes for IIT JEE, AIEEE preparation for 12th passed students in Bangalore?
  18. How to join IIT Long Term coaching in Hyderabad? Which are the best institutes and their fee estimation? -- [New]
6th December 2014, 07:18 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which are the best IIT coaching institutes?

Quote:
Originally Posted by nishant singh naitik View Post
i m nishant singh i want to do iit coaching 4 jee and main in cota so pls tell me the best institute 4 coaching i m in 11 class and i wish to coaching to next year so pls tell me the fee structure of iit coaching in best institute in kota?

THANK U
List of the best IIT coaching center in Kota :-

Triumphant Institute Of Management Education
Rajora Complex, Kota Rajsthan
0744-2362145

Resonance Eduventures Pvt. Ltd.
J-2, Jawahar Nagar Main Road, Kota (Raj.) – 324005
+91-744- 3012222, +91-744- 3192222

Bansal Classes
2-K-17, Vigyan Nagar, Kota

Career Point
112, Shakti Nagar, Kota

Abhay's IIT Teaching Center
A-3, Jawahar Nagar, Kota

Brilliant Classes
154, Dadabari, Kota

Sri Chaitanya IIT-Jee Academy
10-A, Talwandi, Jhalawar Road, Kota

K L IIT Jee Academy
467-768, Dadabari Extension, Kota

Narayana IIT Academy
CP-3, Indira Vihar, Kota

Insight Gateway To IITs
141-A, Talwandi, Kota
21st February 2016, 08:54 AM
Unregistered

Lightbulb Re: Which are the best IIT coaching institutes?

Quote:
Originally Posted by nishant singh naitik View Post

THANK U
Hello nishant singh I want to tell you that resonance ia the best coaching in kota for iit
2nd May 2016, 08:23 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which are the best IIT coaching institutes?

Hello everyone! I have just passed my tenth and opting for non-medical. Which is the best coaching institute in Chandigarh for iit-jee preparation? Is Aakash a good option?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?