28th July 2013, 06:24 PM
123tanu

What is the difference between education and correspondence education?

what is the difference between distance education and corresponance education ????? if there is any difference ..,,, than which one is better for doing MCA ??.....MCA from distance or MCA correspondance ???? pls reply //

thanks

Related Questions:
  1. List of the correspondence universities offering post graduation in Physical Education? Whether this course can be covered under education loan?
  2. List of colleges offering B.Ed course in special education and diploma in special education through correspondence? What should I opt either B.Ed or diploma?
  3. Which are the colleges in Bangalore from where I could do B.Ed? What is the date of submission of forms?
  4. How to do B.Ed through correspondence education?
  5. Names of distance colleges where I can get after scoring 41.3%?
  6. How may I get the information about the diploma course in special education through correspondence? List of colleges along with their address for the same?
  7. Which universities in Andhra Pradesh provide Ph.D Chemistry Distance Course?
  8. From where to do correspondence course in Elementary education?
  9. What are the qualifications required for PGT and TGT exam? Details regarding it?
  10. Names of B.Ed colleges in Tamilnadu? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Best colleges in Bangalore and Kolkata after score of 461 in MAT 2010?
  12. List of colleges offering B.Ed course in special education and diploma in special education through correspondence? What should I opt either B.Ed or diploma?
  13. List of the top MCA colleges in Bangalore city?
  14. Names of government B.Ed colleges in Indore by Davv University?
  15. Can I apply for Education Loan to study B.Com after completing 2nd PUC exam through correspondence? -- [New]
  16. Options available for further studies while working in HCL after Diploma?
  17. Best distance or correspondence education program for M.Phil in Political Science?
  18. Names and locations for Trichy District private B.Ed college?
16th July 2015, 12:28 AM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the difference between education and correspondence education?

Yes, there is big difference between correspondence education and regular education. Correspondence education is called distance education also.

In case of distance education, you do not need to go for the regular classes, you only appear for the exam after studying yourself at the home whereas in regular education, you have to attend class, make proper notes etc.

Regular education is better than correspondence education. So you can select the regular course for MCA.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?