28th July 2013, 06:52 PM
Unregistered

How to join Aeronautical engineering after completing 12th with 80%

I have completed my 10+2 with 80%+. I would like to join in Aeronautical Engineering. I dint get good rank in EAMCET. Can somebody suggest good private institutes.

Is it right choice to choose aeronautical engineering?

Can I get job immediately after completion of course? ( I am from middle class family. they are depend on me)

Thanks in advance.

Best regards,
RPN

Related Questions:
  1. How to join in Aeronautical Engineering after passing 12th Aeronautical Engineering?
  2. After diploma in Computer Engineering can I join Aeronautical Engineering? Fee structure of Aeronautical Engineering? How to apply for it? Opportunities present after completing aeronautical engineering?
  3. How to join in Aeronautical engineering after completing diploma with 84%?
  4. How to join in Aeronautical Engineering after completing diploma in Electrical and Electronics engineering with 80%? Which entrance exam to appear to join Aeronautical Engineering?
  5. What is the fee structure of Aeronautical engineering? How to apply for it after completing Diploma in Computer Engineering? Opportunities after completing Aeronautical Engineering?
  6. How to apply for Aeronautical Engineering after completing diploma in computer engineering? Opportunities after completing Aeronautical Engineering?
  7. How can I join in aeronautical engineering after completing 12th in private
  8. How can I join Aeronautical engineering from 2nd year after completing 2 years of B.E Biotechnology -- [New]
  9. How to join Aeronautical Engineering after completing 12th
  10. Can I join into aeronautical engineering after completing 10th or SSC
  11. Which are the best Aeronautical Engineering colleges after completing 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. How to join in Aeronautical engineering after completing B.E in Mechanical Engineering
  13. How to do aeronautical engineering after completing 12th?
  14. How to do Aeronautical Engineering after completing 12th?
  15. How can I join NASA after Aeronautical Engineering? What is the eligibility? Can we join NASA directly after completing Aeronautical Engineering from Pakistan Air Force?
  16. What is the eligibility criteria to join Aeronautical Engineering? I am doing 12th
  17. What is the qualification required to join ISRO after completing Aeronautical Engineering?
  18. How to join Aeronautical Engineering after doing B.E computer science?
9th June 2014, 12:01 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to join Aeronautical engineering after completing 12th with 80%

i was cmpltd my 12th with 94.7 i didnt get good rank in jee-mains. i wana go for long term.is it a good choice
can anyone pls help ...
thanking u
chinnu
19th June 2015, 08:03 PM
Unregistered

I'm very much interested in space related things ..so what should I go for ..is there any engineering institute which will help me
3rd April 2019, 12:42 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my 10 2 with 70% . I would like to join in Aeronautical B.Sc. I dint get rank in EAMCET. Can somebody suggest good institutes.

Is it right choice to choose aeronautical B.Sc?

Can I get job immediately after completion of course? ( I am from middle class family. they are depend on me)

Thanks in advance.

Best regards,
surya
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?