29th July 2013, 12:37 AM
Unregistered

How to get a good job in northern railway after pursuing B.Tech in mechanical engineering

sir /ma'm , i m pursuing b.tech in mechanical engineering in 3rd yr from kurukshetra university . i want a good job in a northern railway . so tell me what should i do to fulfill my dream

Related Questions:
  1. How to get a good job in northern railway after pursuing B.Tech in mechanical engineering
  2. What should I do to get Job in Indian Railway being a candidate of Mechanical Engineering? Which Exams I have to appear for this? Where can I get good Information regarding this?
  3. How to get a good government job after B.E in mechanical engineering? -- [New]
  4. Is it possible to do 4 years course to appear for GATE? I am pursuing mechanical engineering in Malaysia
  5. Which Jobs I can apply in Railway being a candidate of pursuing Diploma in Engineering with IT?
  6. Procedure to get Job in Income Tax Department being a candidate pursuing B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering?
  7. Can I get job in Railway being a candidate of pursuing 2nd year B.Tech?
  8. Job opportunities after B.Tech in Railway and information about the entrance exam with syllabus? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Can I do Diploma on Boilers being a candidate of pursuing final year B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering? What Job Opportunities can I get in coming days?
  10. Will I be eligible for any railway job after doing B.Tech in Mechanical branch
  11. Procedure to get Job in ISRO being a candidate of pursuing final year of B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering?
  12. Am I eligible to write IES exam? I am pursuing B.Tech in mechanical engineering
  13. Can I specialize in Aerospace Engineering in Masters after UG in Mechanical Engineering? Prospects and the salary structure? Is it a good idea to pursue MBA after this?
  14. Can i apply for recruitment exams conducted by different zones of Railway simultaneously?
  15. How to get a part time job as a mechanical student? I am pursuing B.Tech Mechanical
  16. How to do B.tech mechanical after completing diploma in tool and engineering?
  17. How may I get the training in Railway or in other good companies related to mechanical engineering? I am B.Tech(mechanical stream) 3rd year student
  18. What are the various branches in B.tech courses?
29th August 2015, 09:58 AM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get a good job in northern railway after pursuing B.Tech in mechanical engineering

Being a Bachelor of technology degree pursuer the best options for you is in the technical core where you have the option of your recruitment as Junior engineer and senior engineer.

Also for the same you need to clear Railway Recruitment Board ( RRB ) examination. The examination is held once every year in online mode comprising of three stages which are Preliminary test, Mains & Medical and Personal interview all held as mentioned.

The qualifications required for appearing in the same examinations for different posts are as here under:-

--> For recruitment as Junior engineer:-

* You need to be an Indian citizen with age lying in between 18 years to 32 years. Age relaxation is provided to reserved category candidates as per the government norms.

* You must have at least diploma of engineering degree or must be pursuing the final year of same from a recognized institute.

--> For recruitment as Senior engineer :-

* You need to have the nationality of India with your age lying within 20 years to 34 years. Here also age relaxation is provided to reserved candidate as per the government norms.

* You need to have minimum of bachelor of technology/engineering degree from a recognized university. Final year students are also eligible.

For further queries about the syllabus, question pattern and notifications for next RRB exam you can visit the link www.rrcb.gov.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?