29th July 2013, 01:09 AM
Unregistered

How to get my college transfer to Jabalpur engineering college?

i got rewa engineering coleg(mech).govt.but i want to get my college tranfer to jabalpur engineering coleg. is it possible and how can i do this?

Related Questions:
  1. How to transfer to Jabalpur engineering college? I have got Rewa Engineering College
  2. Transfer between colleges in B.Tech.? Transfer to another government engineering college or private college?
  3. Colleges which I can get with AIEEE rank of 152351 and state rank of 8210?
  4. How to transfer from SGNR Engineering college to other best engineering college for Mechanical Engineering?
  5. List of colleges offering Ph.D course in Library Science?
  6. Which are the AICTE approved university in Sagar(MP)?
  7. What's the cut-off marks for getting admission in Jabalpur engineering college?
  8. Procedure to transfer to a different college while studying in 1st year Civil Engineering in Bharat Engineering College?
  9. Transfer in government engineering college from private engineering college is possible? -- [New]
  10. Is it possible to transfer from one government college to another?
  11. Will I get Jabalpur Engineering college after scoring 104 in MP PET?
  12. Which colleges will I get after scoring 92 marks in AIEEE? Can I get admission in Jabalpur Engineering College?
  13. What should I do to transfer from my college?
  14. Can I transfer to any other engineering college after 1st year? we are shifting to other place -- [Most Discussed]
  15. What is the minimum marks required to get admission in Jabalpur Engineering College,M.P. through AIEEE?
  16. How to transfer to any government college? I am studying 1st year B.E in VRS college of engineering and technology
  17. Is it possible to have a B.Tech transfer from a private self financing college under CUSAT?
  18. How to transfer to B.Tech college from Hyderabad to West Godavari
28th August 2013, 03:29 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get my college transfer to Jabalpur engineering college?

How can i get transfer from rewa engg.college to jabalpur engg. College
13th May 2015, 03:47 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get my college transfer to Jabalpur engineering college?

How to transfer to Jabalpur engineering college? I have got Rewa Engineering College
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?