29th July 2013, 12:49 PM
Unregistered

What is the date of publish of political science M.A entrance exam

sir ,I request you that b.u m.a entrance exam( political science) 2012.publis....

Related Questions:
  1. How to do Ph.D in Political Science from Agra University? When is the entrance exam? What is the syllabus? Old question papers of Political Science
  2. Will it be possible to do MA in Political Science without BA in Political science?
  3. Nalanda Open University BA in Political Science-Political Theory Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  4. How to pursue direct Ph.D from Delhi University in Political Science? Last date of submission of forms?
  5. Can I get admission in DU for Political Science Honours if scored 95 marks in 12th Political Science? -- [New]
  6. What is the pattern of Political Science entrance exam for PG?
  7. List of the universities with fee structure in UK offering Ph.D in Political Science? Should I have to appear in any entrance exam? Can I get scholarship for it?
  8. What is the date of publish of ESIC entrance exam?
  9. Kuvempu university B.A Political Science 1st Year Paper-I: Political Theory and Thinkers Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  10. Which subjects to choose for MA political science in UGC NET
  11. Am I eligible for HCS Entrance Exam having completed MA in Political Sciences? Application fee and last date to submit the application forms for this Exam? Which subjects to choose for this Exam?
  12. Information about PG political course in Hyderabad? What is the syllabus?
  13. How to do M.Phil Political Science after post graduating in Political Science?
  14. Syllabus of Political Science? Which books are to be referred for Political Science so that I can pursue M.A from renowned university? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Is it possible to do M.A. political science after B.A. economics?
  16. Date of publish of forms of NDA entrance exam?
  17. Can I do Ph.D in Political Science after doing BA and PG in Master in Business Administration(HR)? Procedure to get admission?
  18. How to join M.Phil in Political Science in Correspondence in Pune University after completion of Post Graduation in Political Science?
31st October 2016, 06:57 AM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the date of publish of political science M.A entrance exam

Tentative date of publish of political science M.A entrance exam are given below.

** Online application starts from : 18 Dec 2016

** Last date for the receipt of application form on : 27 Jan 2017

** Admit card will be available on : 17 March 2017

** Entrance test will be held on 20 April 2017
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?