19th April 2011, 07:59 PM
Unregistered

Date of the entrance exam for admission in MSc Dietician and Nutrition course? Details about the subjects and the books to be referred?

i completed my graduation from B R Ambedkar university in Aqua culture now i want to take admission in msc dietician and nutrition plz tell me the date of entrance and all the details of this subject and which book is best to refer for entrance .waiting for your answer...

thank you

Related Questions:
  1. Date of the entrance test for admission in MSc Dietitian and Nutrition course? Best books to be referred?
  2. Can I do MSc in Nutrition after completing BSc from Zoology? i am interested in Nutrition and dietitian -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Date of entrance exam of MSc IT? Date of sale of forms of the entrance exam? Which subjects are there in MSc IT exam and books to be referred for it?
  4. List of best training institutes to prepare for M.Sc Nutrition entrance exam?
  5. What are the subjects to take in M.Sc coaching for doing a masters in nutrition? -- [New]
  6. Can I get a job as a Dietician after completing masters of Arts?
  7. How to do masters in nutrition and dietician course
  8. Nutrition and dietician courses and where to study?
  9. Admission details for the MSc Applied Nutrition course at National Institute of Nutrition? Last date of filling the form and syllabus of the exam?
  10. What is the procedure followed to do M.Sc in nutrition and dietetics in distance education?
  11. How to do Ph.D online after completing MSc Nutrition and Dietetics course
  12. On which date is the MSc IT entrance exam? Date of filling the form? From where to get the form? Which subjects are there in MSc IT entrance exam?
  13. List of colleges and universities where I can apply for masters in nutrition and dietician?
  14. Dates of MSc entrance exam of food science and nutrition of SNDT college, Pune? What is the admission procedure?
  15. What is the date of the entrance exam of MSc?
  16. Am I eligible to do dietician internship in a good hospital? I have completed my BSc Homescience
  17. How to do MSc dietician or PG course after completing B.Tech in Food Technology
  18. What is the procedure followed to apply for Ph.D in Nutrition in AIIMS?
1st June 2011, 11:42 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Date of the entrance exam for admission in MSc Dietician and Nutrition course? Details about the subjects and the books to be referred?

hi,
mscit entrance exam ?
8th June 2011, 07:23 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Date of the entrance exam for admission in MSc Dietician and Nutrition course? Details about the subjects and the books to be referred?

Date of entrance exam for admission of M.Sc nutrition and dietetics course?
20th June 2011, 03:22 PM
Unregistered

last date of msc nutrition in ambedkar university,,,,,,,,,in distance mode
12th September 2011, 05:46 PM
Unregistered

I have passed bsc..my subjects are zoology,physiology and botany can I do the msc coarse in diet and nutrition in a distance mode in any university...or can I do the msc coarse ad a regular basis..what should be the criteria???
19th September 2011, 08:14 AM
Unregistered

date of entrance exam for admission in MA(TELUGU)?
17th December 2011, 06:20 PM
Unregistered

hello sir,i hv done my degree in b.sc in hotel and tourism management..nw i want 2 do msc in nutrition and dietetics.so can i get admission in dat course.plz reply me as soon as possible.
4th April 2012, 01:43 PM
Unregistered

hello sir , i hav done my degree in BSc (cbz)...... nw i want to do MSc in food and nutrition so can i eligible for this cource and plz let me knw entance exams...
16th May 2012, 08:45 PM
Unregistered

sir i want m.sc nutrition & dietetics university level model question paper ???? or which books referred for entrance exam ??
5th March 2013, 01:21 PM
Unregistered

i have completed my graduation in M SC nutrition from osmania university in year 2010 and now i wanted to do farther studies what is best for me?
14th May 2019, 03:32 PM
Unregistered

Is there any entrance exams for MSc nutrition and dietetics.If there is could you please me which one?
7th July 2020, 09:17 PM
Unregistered

Which is the best book for msc entrance exam in nutrition and dietetics
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?