19th April 2011, 08:34 PM
Unregistered

Fee structure for NRI quota? Is AIEEE ranking important to get admission in MIT Pune?

I'm going for Computer Engineering . So, could you please tell me the fees details for NRI quota and is AIEEE ranking important for getting an admission in MIT,Pune ?

Related Questions:
  1. Does AIEEE really matter to get into NRI quota in MIT Pune?
  2. What's the cut-off marks for NRI quota ? What's the fee structure and admission procedure through NRI quota?
  3. Is admission in MIT Pune through AIEEE is closed? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. What's the admission procedure and fee structure of NE? How to avail NRI quota for the same?
  5. Am I eligible for regular engineering? Fee structure for Non-NRI quota? -- [New]
  6. Which is the best medical college? Total number of NRI seats? What is the fee structure? Cutoff marks for admission in NRI quota?
  7. NRI quota fee structure and procedure to get admission in AIIMS?
  8. Can my daughter apply for MBBS in Chennai government medical college under NRI Sponsored Quota? What is the procedure and the fee structure?
  9. How may I do get fee structure of DY Patil medical college? How can I avail NRI Quota for admission?
  10. When can I get the online admission form of B.Tech in MIT Pune? What is the cutoff score?
  11. Fee structure and eligibility criteria for admission in medical colleges of Maharashtra and MP through NRI quota
  12. How to get admission in B.Tech in HBTI? How to get admission through NRI quota?
  13. Which are the valuable seats for NRI quota branch wise? What is the fee structure?
  14. What is the fee structure of MIT Pune Engineering college for B.Tech admission?
  15. How to get admission in MIT Pune? I have scored 70k rank in AIEEE
  16. Minimum cutoff marks for NRI quota? What is the fee structure? Last date to apply?
  17. Fee structure of MIT Pune B.Tech course including Hostel Fee, Education Fee and other fee?
  18. Can I apply for MBBS in Chennai government medical college under NRI Sponsored Quora
27th April 2014, 01:04 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Fee structure for NRI quota? Is AIEEE ranking important to get admission in MIT Pune?

I got 42 marks in jee main 2014 so I get admission in mit Pune ,please reply me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?