30th July 2013, 11:42 AM
vedika bihani

How should I prepare for IAS entrance exam? Which are the subjects that would help?

I am in class 10th . What should i do to prepare for an ias examination ? Which subjects should i choose in 11th that would help me in preparation of IAS??

Related Questions:
  1. How to prepare for IAS entrance exam? Subjects to be chosen? Requirements and books to be referred?
  2. How to prepare for IAS entrance exam? How many optional subjects should we opt for IAS exam?
  3. How should I prepare for IAS exam? Which are the main subjects that I have to study?
  4. What are the subjects of IAS? How should I prepare for IAS? -- [New]
  5. How to select optional subjects for Civil Services examination? How to prepare well for the examination?
  6. How to prepare for IAS? Subjects to study?
  7. What are the subjects available for BSc IT student? How to prepare for the IAS entrance exam?
  8. Which are the appropriate subjects for IAS Exam? How to prepare for IAS Exam?
  9. How to prepare myself for IAS exam? How many subjects do I have to opt for IAS exam?
  10. How to approach IAS exam while in engineering 2nd year? Which subjects to be selected for better scoring?
  11. How to prepare for IAS exam during engineering and which are the subjects to be taken?
  12. How to prepare to become an IAS officer and which subjects to be chosen? I am a class 12th student from science -- [Most Discussed]
  13. What are the advantages of being MBA? Which subjects to prepare for IAS Main Exam?
  14. How to prepare for IAS entrance exam? Book to be referred for the same?
  15. Full information about IAS syllabus? Which is the entrance exam? I am in 3rd year B.Tech in CSE stream
  16. How to prepare for IAS course parallel to B.Tech? Books to be referred for IAS course?
  17. Which subjects should I choose for IAS exam while doing B.Tech IT?
  18. How To Prepare For IAS and What Subjects Should a B.Tech Student Choose?
23rd December 2013, 01:10 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How should I prepare for IAS entrance exam? Which are the subjects that would help?

im doing my bbm 2nd year,i want to do ias further so what should ido to prepare for exams from now on.
21st May 2015, 04:31 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How should I prepare for IAS entrance exam? Which are the subjects that would help?

How to prepare for IAS exam after 10th? What is the meaning of IAS?
12th May 2016, 10:23 AM
Unregistered

I am in class 11 commerce .when should I start preparing for IAS .can you please guide me how and what to do? Thanks for your help
6th June 2016, 06:18 PM
Unregistered

sir my name is Rohit rana and i am studied 12th to math i want to prepare ias so this is very most need to know that which subject help me to prepare ias entranse exam
15th October 2016, 01:26 PM
Unregistered

sir my name is Harveer Chandel and i am preparing BA from DR. BHIMRAO AMBEDKAR UNIVERSITY AGRA I want to prepare IAS so need to know that what subject hep me to prepare ias exam
16th October 2016, 12:45 AM
shiwangini raj

Quote:
Originally Posted by vedika bihani View Post
I am in class 10th . What should i do to prepare for an ias examination ? Which subjects should i choose in 11th that would help me in preparation of IAS??
You should select those types of subjects which representation in general studies is more and more . I think you should choose according to your wish any three subjects in class 11th - history, geography, political science, economics ..
In IAS you have to choose two optional subject from above mentioned For MAINS exam and from these two you may select as PT optional subject. These are the core subject of general studies and while preparing for optional subject your these two subjects from GS automatically will be prepared. And thus you will get much more time for your total preparation of GS and optional. Above all for direction and guidelines you may join a standard coaching and standard levels Author's book..
Thanks
31st January 2017, 02:52 PM
Unregistered

Hii sir,This is D.sucharan meclarin now i am 11th in iii t (Rajiv Gandhi University Of Knowledge Technologies) Basra,Telangana. My aim is to become an IAS officer.but my friends are discouraging me also what subject i have to select?
26th March 2018, 11:59 PM
Unregistered

My subjects is chemistry physics and maths only then what will I do now; please tell me can I continue with my previous studies
6th August 2019, 11:22 AM
Unregistered

Sir, my name is shaiknizam im studying B.pharm 3rd year, how should I prepare for IAS exam what will be my subjects and can I also get names of the books that I should prepare
25th April 2020, 07:37 PM
Unregistered

I am in 11 and want to become IAS with pcm is it possible to become an IAS with these subjects.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?