30th July 2013, 02:55 PM
srishti0112

How to do B.Tech in 12th from NIOS?

sir,
I did my 12 th from CBSE n got 66% n got admission in b.tech but i want to improve my 12th marks to secure good rank in jee.If i give exam from NIOS Can I be able to do the both ???? as if I go for improvement i will not be able to do b.tech what should I do ?????????
PLZ REPLY

Related Questions:
  1. Can I study B.Sc or BHMS after completing 12th NIOS? Does NIOS has any value in abroad?
  2. Can I apply in B.Sc, B.Tech or B.H.M.S program if pursuing 12th Science from NIOS? Whether NIOS degree has any value in UK and US?
  3. Admission in correspondence BCA for 12th NIOS student?
  4. Whether 12th NIOS certificate has any value?
  5. Eligibility to apply in NEET for 12th NIOS student?
  6. Is NIOS better than CBSE for me? Will I get good job or admission in DU with NIOS marks?
  7. Is it difficult to get admission in IIT if pursue 12th from NIOS Board?
  8. Highest marks and percentage given by NIOS? What options do I have after finishing my 12th?
  9. Whether 12th class passed student from NIOS board is eligible for any course in Merchant Navy?
  10. Eligibility to appear in JEE Mains & Advanced for 12th NIOS student? Can I sit in counselling with NIOS Certificate? Whether NIOS is AICTE approved?
  11. Will BITSAT recognize my 12th marksheet from NIOS board? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Am I eligible to apply for 12th Commerce NIOS if haven't appeared in 11th standard? -- [New]
  13. When the original marksheet of 12th NIOS will be distributed?
  14. Am I eligible to get admission in 12th NIOS if failed in Accountancy of 12th Kerala State Open School? How many subjects will I get in NIOS?
  15. Can I do D.Pharma in AP after doing 12th from NIOS?
  16. Does all Medical Colleges offer admission to 12th NIOS student through AIPMT in India?
  17. How to apply for NIOS Senior Secondary exam? What is the eligibility required to pass NIOS?
  18. Am I eligible to appear in 12th NIOS if having gap of a year after 10th NIOS? Will it create problem at the time of pursuing graduation?
19th September 2013, 09:24 PM
Great Alexander of Macedo
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to do B.Tech in 12th from NIOS?

Dear Friend,
I will specially Recommend you that if you want to Improve your Marks and want to give the Improvement Examinations try going through the C.B.S.E. PRIVATE Examinations.
Since,It has been noticed that Result through N.I.O.S. is not applicable in many of the institutions might N.I.O.S. has recognisation and value as that of C.B.S.E. but try opting the C.B.S.E. IMPROVEMENT EXAMINATIONS by Filling C.B.S.E. PRIVATE EXAMINATIONS Form.
Beside this its your choice now that for which one you have to apply for so that you should Improve your marks.
27th July 2019, 11:59 PM
Unregistered

I have failed in 10. Can I do my 12 from nips after a year or I will have to clear 10 first
21st May 2022, 12:04 PM
Unregistered

Open school certificate is valid for any institution for doing btech
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?