19th April 2011, 10:24 PM
vivekananthan .k

How to download online application form for MBBS? Details about the entrance exam and their validity?

entrance exam dates for medical (mbbs) in kerala government colleges and how to download online application for mbbs and also give complete details about entrance exams and also their validity.

Related Questions:
  1. How may I get application form for MBBS entrance of TMC?
  2. From where to get AIIMS entrance exam form?
  3. When will I get the application form for AIIMS MBBS?
  4. Need info about Bharti Vidyapeeth regarding date of MBBS exam, Online application form procedure?
  5. Date of sale of application for JIPMER MBBS entrance examination? Is online application possible? What is the date of start and end of form submission? Fee structure for MBBS course?
  6. Eligibility, date of forms and exam for MBBS in 2011?
  7. AIIMS application form through online for mbbs 2010? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Online application form for MBBS entrance exam? What is the fee structure for it?
  9. From which bank to buy the AIEEE forms from Kochi?
  10. From where to download AU AIMEE 2016 application form?
  11. When and from where I can get application form of MBBS in JIPMER?
  12. Procedure of online application for Bachelor of Physiotherapy course? -- [New]
  13. What will be the date for online or offline MBBS application form sale for JIPMER MBBS entrance examination?
  14. Procedure to apply for upcoming MAT Exam? List of colleges in Kerala considering MAT score? Validity of MAT score? Syllabus and tips to prepare for this Exam? How to get application form for this Exam?
  15. How to get online application form of AFMC MBBS entrance exam?
  16. How to get online application forms of AFMC MBBS entrance exam
  17. How may I get details about Assam JAT MBBS entrance exam? How may I get forms for the same?
  18. Details for the application form of JIPMER MBBS? Fee structure details and last date of application?
17th July 2011, 02:14 AM
lovebirdskarun
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to download online application form for MBBS? Details about the entrance exam and their validity?

hii friend

there are a lot of mbbs entrance in india

in kerala entrance is in april month every year during 15th.

you can buy prospectus from post office

you can also apply through www.cee-kerala.org

there are some other entrance

1.aipmt april 3

2.afmc may 1st sunday

3.jipmer june 6

4.aiims june 1

if you want further details on mbbs entrancee exam contact me

[email protected]
22nd December 2011, 11:22 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to download online application form for MBBS? Details about the entrance exam and their validity?

i want to know when manipal medical entrance application form published &also where from i get.
1st January 2012, 06:46 PM
Unregistered

how to get afmc application by net???????
18th January 2012, 08:04 PM
Unregistered

How to apply AFMC through online?
20th January 2012, 05:38 PM
Unregistered

From where i can download AFMC application form
26th February 2012, 10:10 AM
Unregistered

how to download online application
2nd April 2012, 09:49 PM
Unregistered

how to download jipmer application form
17th April 2013, 01:11 PM
Unregistered

How to get a hall ticket for afmc entrance with date
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?