31st July 2013, 01:06 PM
sathya moorthy.k

How to join ISRO after joining electronics and instrumentation engineering

hi,i have joined electronic and instrumentation engineering ....my aim is to join in isro ...i have scored only70% in my higher sechondary examination..is there any mark restrictions for joining isro ....and guide me how can i join isro pls...i m in remote area

Related Questions:
  1. What to do to join ISRO after btech in electronics and instrumentation?
  2. How to join ISRO after completion of electronics and instrumentation engineering
  3. What to do in order to join ISRO after pursuing B.Tech in Electronics and Instrumentation?
  4. After electronics and communication engineering how to join isro?
  5. Joining ISRO directly after B.Tech?
  6. How to join ISRO after completing final year B.E electronics and instrumentation branch?
  7. How to become a Scientist in ISRO after pursuing 6th semester in Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering?
  8. How may I get IES Syllabus for Electronics and instrumentation engineering? I've done B.Tech(Electronics and instrumentation)
  9. How to join ISRO after B.E. in Electronics and Communication Engineering?
  10. Career opportunities available after B.Tech Instrumentation Engineering? What kind of jobs will I get after B.Tech in Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering?
  11. What package will be offered after EIE? Future stream in EIE after Post Graduation? -- [New]
  12. Which is the best course in B.Tech?
  13. What procedure should I follow to do Project in ISRO being a candidate pursuing B.Tech in Applied Electronics and Instrumentation?
  14. How to join Indian Army as networking engineer? I have completed B.E in electronics and instrumentation engineering
  15. I want to join ISRO, I am an engineering student -- [Most Discussed]
  16. What is the procedure to join ISRO if I am a engineering student?
  17. Is it good to join NLC Apprentice Training after finishing my B.E degree in Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering?
  18. If i wish to join ISRO after M.Tech then in which branch should I M.Tech?
7th July 2014, 03:38 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to join ISRO after joining electronics and instrumentation engineering

i am bharath studindg 12th i like join in isro .which group i hv to takein college
1st September 2019, 07:51 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to join ISRO after joining electronics and instrumentation engineering

I am Aditi. I am studying in degree in Ld college of engineering. My field is Instrumentation and control. So how I join isro ?? Because my aim is isro. please reply...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?